5 years down the drain..

kushad

my girlfriend said it must have been a little more than just that, my girlfriend told me her mom could hate my guts and it wouldn't change not a single thing. so that is a poor excuse for her, just a little advice from an actual girl. and why you told osbot is beyond me, its a bunch of immature kids/ immature 33 year olds that dont have girl problems their biggest problem is finding a flawless bot. but gl bro

Edited by dragonite3000
  • Like 1

my girlfriend said it must have been a little more than just that, my girlfriend told me her mom could hate my guts and it wouldn't change not a single thing. so that is a poor excuse for her, just a little advice from an actual girl. and why you told osbot is beyond me, its a bunch of immature kids/ immature 33 year olds that dont have girl problems their biggest problem is finding a flawless bot. but gl bro

Did you just call the people here immature because they are looking for bots on a botting forum lol?

• Like 1

Did you just call the people here immature because they are looking for bots on a botting forum lol?

you sure can flip something into a 360, if I said the sky is blue you'll be the one to say I said it was red, I said it based on some of the immature feedback he has gotten.

Edited by dragonite3000

just broke up with my gf for 5 years...

it came down to family problems her mother hating me this whole time and how she cant fight for me anymore... and sees me as a problem

give me some feels pi0v7CC.gif

you should have knocked her up lol , gf 4years here, use the experience to distinguish between the next female in line

common goals are a MUST

protip: get shitfaced for a month then start getting you shit together, maybe try a change of scenery?