any 1 ride bikes

daamurda

I ride I have a 2007 GSXR 1,000 a 2005 GSXR 750 and a 2015 Busa for the track gonna get the new 2016 GSXR 1,000 as soon as the Tejas Motorsports here has it in stock. Also get a fucking helmet squid before you kill yourself its all fun and games until your people need a gofundme to bury yo ass ride smart and safe bro. 

This my gsxr 1,000

wPPdJGZ.jpg

This my 750 

lruE2VT.jpg

My busa in the shop this time of year so I don't have a pic + I just got it not to long ago so once I have a pic ill post it. 

Edited by GoNode5

I ride I have a 2007 GSXR 1,000 a 2005 GSXR 750 and a 2015 Busa for the track gonna get the new 2016 GSXR 1,000 as soon as the Tejas Motorsports here has it in stock. 

I someone said i was dumb for starting on a 600....i love it snd figured id get bored on a 250 in like a week. deff need to get a helmet tho but in Pa theres not a helm. law so ive been putting off going out and buying a nice one

haven't rode a bike since i was 13. lel

I mean motorcycle

I someone said i was dumb for starting on a 600....i love it snd figured id get bored on a 250 in like a week. deff need to get a helmet tho but in Pa theres not a helm. law so ive been putting off going out and buying a nice one

I mean motorcycle

I updated my other post with some pics but bruh they don't have laws for helmets but still wear one your invisible on the highway remember that. 

Also if you lean into your bike under the wind dash hold your chin slightly under the dash and the wind will push over your head that will help with the dry eyes I was a quid once so I know all the tricks of the trade lol. 

Edited by GoNode5
  • Like 1

I mean motorcycle

Oh i occasionally ride my brothers motorcycle, the adrenaline from how fast it goes makes me want to buy one