My story (and a awesome picture)

Wife

They are coming, what will you do?

When they come, there is nowhere to hide.

Ever since I heard they were coming, I've been developing a system to hide from them as long as possible.

My plan is to dig a hole so deep, I can underpass the wall of Donald Trump, thus allowing me to sneak my way into the states.

When I get to the States, I will most likely join a KKK, 88 or other Good brother -network only to be found dead at ferry to Ellis Island.

After I've been found dead, I will be dedicating all my love and effort to save the Arctic, and join an offshore vessel as a Filipino deckhand, and work my way towards being a Norwegian fisherman, only to die at the rough sea's of North. After I have successfully died in such maritime disaster, my body will be washed a shore at the Gulf of Finland, Estonian side. After arriving to Estonia safely, I will join the local Soviet's to eastern front, and kill one or two German soldiers. Then, I will most likely travel to Helsinki, Finland and join the local gay pride.

Btw, here is a picture of North Sea and Baltic meeting. Amazing, isn't it?

31a59c5f3f78296c37182639c1294a2c.jpg

• Like 1

They are coming, what will you do?

When they come, there is nowhere to hide.

Ever since I heard they were coming, I've been developing a system to hide from them as long as possible.

My plan is to dig a hole so deep, I can underpass the wall of Donald Trump, thus allowing me to sneak my way into the states.

When I get to the States, I will most likely join a KKK, 88 or other Good brother -network only to be found dead at ferry to Ellis Island.

After I've been found dead, I will be dedicating all my love and effort to save the Arctic, and join an offshore vessel as a Filipino deckhand, and work my way towards being a Norwegian fisherman, only to die at the rough sea's of North. After I have successfully died in such maritime disaster, my body will be washed a shore at the Gulf of Finland, Estonian side. After arriving to Estonia safely, I will join the local Soviet's to eastern front, and kill one or two German soldiers. Then, I will most likely travel to Helsinki, Finland and join the local gay pride.

Btw, here is a picture of North Sea and Baltic meeting. Amazing, isn't it?

31a59c5f3f78296c37182639c1294a2c.jpg

When I get to the States, I will most likely join a KKK,

58156829.jpg