STAFF MEMBERS PLEASE READ THIS!

Validate

I'm hoping I got your attention from my title if you're a staff member on Osbot. So currently, I upgraded my membership status to V.I.P so I could use the mirror mode option on the osbot client. I use a macbook and found it extremely difficult to get an os runescape client that was compatible with the osbot mirror client. I was typing in the chatbox and a Script I member by the name "venetox" skyped with me for 5 hours! He tried so many different methods that blew my mind away, yet sadly we couldn't resolve the problem. I messaged staff members and still till this minute I haven't gotten a reply. After the fifth hour, he came up with the solution and fixed my client and now I'm running the bot smoothly. If there's anything osbot forums can give him like a badge or hire him honestly as technical support that'd be amazing because I know for sure many members before me had similar issues and quit their V.I.P subscription because they had nobody like "venetox" to help. I just wanted to get his name out their because honestly he's a beast.

Thank you, Ki2

• Like 3

I am going to tip him of course, but he really is one the things this website desperately needs in order to be perfect, an online customer service support. It's amazing don't get me wrong, but having a support team will increase productivity, revenue, and efficiency. Just think about it. 

Edited by Ki2

I'm hoping I got your attention from my title if you're a staff member on Osbot. So currently, I upgraded my membership status to V.I.P so I could use the mirror mode option on the osbot client. I use a macbook and found it extremely difficult to get an os runescape client that was compatible with the osbot mirror client. I was typing in the chatbox and a Script I member by the name "venetox" skyped with me for 5 hours! He tried so many different methods that blew my mind away, yet sadly we couldn't resolve the problem. I messaged staff members and still till this minute I haven't gotten a reply. After the fifth hour, he came up with the solution and fixed my client and now I'm running the bot smoothly. If there's anything osbot forums can give him like a badge or hire him honestly as technical support that'd be amazing because I know for sure many members before me had similar issues and quit their V.I.P subscription because they had nobody like "venetox" to help. I just wanted to get his name out their because honestly he's a beast.

Thank you, Ki2

Hey, mac is shit for botting (used one too).

visit this page https://www.parallels.com download the trial version for 14 days, use win7 and you should be fine smile.png make sure to download java on the VM.

when the trial is over, clear all data from parallels, make new email acc and download the free trial again :)

Edited by Oliver