XRock Crabs - Get those levels! (yes it works)

creationx

XRock Crabs - GET THOSE COMBAT LEVELS!

This script will help you get those pesky combat levels on your pure without having to go down to the Stronghold and destroy your food supply!

VERSION CHANGES

Alpha - Version 0.3 (9/24/2016)

*initial release

HOW TO RUN THIS SCRIPT

1. Start with a full inventory of Lobsters & a bunch of camelot teleports. You may start at the rock crabs or at the bank.

2. set your preferred method of training (attack/strength/defense)

3. Run script.

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO USERS:

This script may still be unstable. Use at your own risk. Until you see Version 1.0, it runs the risk of bugging out. 

This script was coded in hopes to learn how to generate random cases, how to handle a combat script, and learn a bit more complicated coding. 

MUST START IN CAMELOT BANK OR IN EAST ROCK CRABS AREA. HAVE NOT TESTED OTHERWISE.

That being said, you can start in Bank and it will run to the crabs and train for you. It will attack and heal if needed, and reset if the crabs aren't aggressive. It will attack close crabs if there are any, and make sure not to attack other people crabs. Once you run out of food, the script will tele back to camelot and get some more food. 

HOW TO RUN THIS SCRIPT FOR A LONG TIME AT IT'S CURRENT STATE

I'm very confident in that if you start with 100 camelot tabs and 1000 lobsters, as well as starting in the bank area or the crabs area, you will be able to run this script flawlessly for quite some time. It has already been running for 2 hours on my system, and while it seems a little clunky, it gets the job done. This is a work in progress! remember that.

Known Bugs:

*Some of the crab locations are slightly off

*Will occasionally attack another players crab once before backing off.

*Chooses random crabs as oppose to a closer crab. Not so much a bug as a slight annoyance. 

FUTURE FEATURES:

*Antiban

*Other food support

*Precise choosing of crabs

*GUI 

*level goals & Attack switching

*looting

[download removed. perfecting and putting on SDN]

I do a lot of work in life and this is a fun hobby for me. While I may not be able to provide the fastest services to my scripts, I do want to make the end user (that's you) happy. Please post feedback on what you would like to see. If there are bugs REPORT them. If you got a 8 hour - Let me know.

Enjoy

SCRIPTERS: Figured it out! Thanks for your help.

END USERS: I highly recommend using this script in an emptier world because of how toxic some rock crab trainers can be. I wanted to get it out early so you may all test and let me know what you want from the script. This is a community and I need your help to make the best script for all of us. Thank you.

WANT TO KEEP MY SCRIPTS FREE? - Consider donating 07GP, membership, or bonds my way. All 3 will help in the development in new and more secure scripts. PM me if you would like to contribute, and I thank you for your support.

Edited by creationx
  • Like 3