What is the monthly average revenue of a good scriptwriter?

Prolax

I made 300m from selling private scripts this month and i have worked out a deal with certain farmers and supply them with scripts/updates in return for a % of their profits. I have a control panel to track the status of the accounts and supplies + profits and mule them through my server. Any banned accounts get automatically replaced, I have a stock of 5k runescape email + password created so it picks the one in line and runs tutorial + trades mule for supplies to get botting. I rotate through 100s of accounts per month but profit immensely and will continue doing.

WARNING MATHEMATICS CALCULATIONS BELOW, My true profit per day

0 + 0 = 0 Got ya m8 :troll:

• Like 4

I made 300m from selling private scripts this month and i have worked out a deal with certain farmers and supply them with scripts/updates in return for a % of their profits. I have a control panel to track the status of the accounts and supplies + profits and mule them through my server. Any banned accounts get automatically replaced, I have a stock of 5k runescape email + password created so it picks the one in line and runs tutorial + trades mule for supplies to get botting. I rotate through 100s of accounts per month but profit immensely and will continue doing.

WARNING MATHEMATICS CALCULATIONS BELOW, My true profit per day

0 + 0 = 0 Got ya m8 Troll.png

If only that was true