Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

hello @@Khaleesi

I have 2 questions for you.

Could I please have 12 hour trial?

And also does it make a huge difference if its stealth or mirror mode?

thank you

@Khaleesi please can i test a trial? thank you.

can i have a trail please?

Enjoy all the trials

You use the redemption prayer and rapid heal for faster restoring of HP. And you would use the ring of dueling to goto Clan Wars, go into the FFA portal and tele back using the games necklace to restore pray and hp saving money on supplies.

Honestly how many food are you going to save on an hour doing this?

Redemption is fairly useless in my option, is a good lifesaver if you play legit and AFk a bit. How many HP do you even regen extra using rapid heal?

You also have to buy the RoD and Game necklace instead of the food then, which also cost a bit?

I recommend you to use jug of wines, they are a couple GP and they heal a fair amount ^^

In my opinion it's totally not worth to code this, would take me a lot of time to add this and probably rewrite some of the core to support this while only a handfull of people would ever use this :/

I'll think about it and when I find time I might add it :)

I don't know if this is the place to submit suggestions but anyways, I'd love it if you added an option to make the bot fletch a certain amount of logs and then after that fletched amount is fletched, it would continue to just chop and put the logs in the fire. This would be helpful as it would ensure the 500 points is achieved every round and it will increase the fm exp rather than fletching them all. 

Thanks, Brouse

Thank you for 99 Firemaking on my skiller. I haven't got the pet yet but I'll update when I get it smile.png Awesome script 

Why does you sig say 0 profit? Do you just bank the supply crates and open them yourself? :)

I don't know if this is the place to submit suggestions but anyways, I'd love it if you added an option to make the bot fletch a certain amount of logs and then after that fletched amount is fletched, it would continue to just chop and put the logs in the fire. This would be helpful as it would ensure the 500 points is achieved every round and it will increase the fm exp rather than fletching them all. 

Thanks, Brouse

Why does you sig say 0 profit? Do you just bank the supply crates and open them yourself? smile.png

Yeah I like to open myself if I do get the pet atleast I actually get to see me receiving it.

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Wintertodt