Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

On 5/25/2020 at 9:29 AM, Jasper072 said:

Hi Fruity,

It seems like there's a bug in the part of profit.

See screenshot attached.

It only registered the scales of the first kill

Aantekening 2020-05-25 100258.png

Thank you, will have a nosey

On 5/26/2020 at 12:46 AM, Harrison Javery said:

great bot so far. One thing Ive noticed is that when it switches on prayers the clients mouse doesnt move, and it seems like its registering multiple clicks too quickly. This is kind of concerning as it seems very bot like. Any update on this?

it sends mouse clients to the client without sending the mouse movement, should look the same their end if your mouse moves of not, just helps get the switches in 

On 5/26/2020 at 4:41 AM, sustainablebambo said:

The bot is getting stuck in my POH and putting on the mystic might prayer and toggling screen left to right as if it thinks it's in zulrah's lair.

bot broke.PNG

thank you for the report, ill had a PoH check, there is a chance the zulrah NPC gets stuck in the cache so just a case of adding extra checks whenever it gets in the way to avoid this

10 hours ago, adeathsmckitten said:

Gets stuck in my POH because it can't see the jewellery box. Only happens when the camera is on the floor. When I raise it, and it can see the jewellery box over the wall it immediately resumes. Not sure why it can't just click through the wall. I am always zoomed all the way out.

Thank you for the report, should be a quick fix for this

On 5/28/2020 at 5:50 PM, WhatsNormal said:

why does the bot not pick up the zulrah teles from the drop, it just teled with over a 100k drop on the floor. Also the bot sometimes get stuck in the house as it cant find the table to tele out. 

I just encountered the bot not picking up the Zulrah drop for the first time in over 3000 kc. Luckily wasn't a great drop. A weird issue. It specifically happened when it had to tele back to the house to use regen pool, and tele right back to zulrah because it had enough supplies to do another run. Odd issue but I'm sure it'll get fixed.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, adeathsmckitten said:

I just encountered the bot not picking up the Zulrah drop for the first time in over 3000 kc. Luckily wasn't a great drop. A weird issue. It specifically happened when it had to tele back to the house to use regen pool, and tele right back to zulrah because it had enough supplies to do another run. Odd issue but I'm sure it'll get fixed.

I shall look into it, did it loot everything else?

On 5/28/2020 at 3:41 AM, lfk1996 said:

Sorry to bother you with such a basic question but if you buy this for 25+25/month I just want to confirm you can use it on as many accounts as you'd like? 

It is yeah, if you're VIP you can run unlimited.

Currently an issue loading a number of scripts on the SDN, looking into it 

In some rare cases it seems to not pickup the drop.

The specific scenario I witnessed a couple days ago: Finished killing Zulrah -> Tele'd to house without looting -> Uses regen pool -> Uses Zulrah tele -> Goes back in for another kill because it had enough supplies

Got the loot message for a Tanz fang today and it's tracked in the loot logger but it's not banked :/

3 minutes ago, MethodZ said:

would love to get a trial of this!

“This is not a thread for asking for trials, as a whole, i don't offer trials for my script.
Instead if encourage you to ask all the questions you have before purchasing any of my (or anyones) script to be sure the script does exactly what you would like it too.”

there are no trials for this script.

• Like 2