Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

2 hours ago, Maxlaxen said:

That sucks :/ Its up to you if you wanna risk the account for getting the 250m back, I would use another account if I were you. 3 hours a day x 30 days = 90 hours. 90 hours x 3m/h = 270m. Of course it may vary depending on your luck. Good luck! :)

you wouldn't normally make 3m/hour. with a 97mage 86range account i get about 18-19 kills/hour which should be slightly over 2m/hour (without uniques) before deducting supplies.

5 hours ago, myOSBaccount said:

you wouldn't normally make 3m/hour. with a 97mage 86range account i get about 18-19 kills/hour which should be slightly over 2m/hour (without uniques) before deducting supplies.

Oh okay, I thought the average gp/h would go up a bit since the scales have gone up. Hard to say really, depends on uniques and such.

Just now, Maxlaxen said:

Oh okay, I thought the average gp/h would go up a bit since the scales have gone up. Hard to say really, depends on uniques and such.

EDIT: Also if you're using veng or not.

8 hours ago, Joliter said:

Hey @Fruity

Is there any info on what v2 is?  What's improved or what the main differences between v1 and v2 are?

Thanks

Hellos, going to make a script development thread sometime next week with more information.

Main changes:

Everything has been re-written to be more async and time efficient, Poh + Fairy ring travel routine, GUI with 100x more customisable options rather than a predictive GUI, Email + Desktop notifications and soon to have Discord notifications, there is alot more but cant think of them all

Edited by Fruity
  • Like 3
  • Heart 2