Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

1 minute ago, Austin masker said:

@Fruity how is this with 1 def accounts?

Can be done, preferably with higher end stats. With 85/85+ should be able to manage kills.

Is not as efficient as mains ofc with the prayer levels and also defence/equipment but should be able to manage kills.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Inceptionz said:

Does it work at a decent rate killing zulrah with just magic at say lvl 85 uising this script? And does the script work at all or do I need ranged aswell for it to run? 

You could in theory load magic equipment into the range gui also and it will use range for both, wont change at strategies currently for magic only.

Would be worth getting the range levels, imo.

Other people may have tested and have a better answer, ive always ran with both magic and range

1 hour ago, Fruity said:

You could in theory load magic equipment into the range gui also and it will use range for both, wont change at strategies currently for magic only.

Would be worth getting the range levels, imo.

Other people may have tested and have a better answer, ive always ran with both magic and range

When I used to use this script, it would automatically use the range prayer (eagle eye) even though I'm maging because of how it's set up. So it's really a waste to set up double mage. Highly wouldn't recommend.

1 hour ago, D Bolter said:

When I used to use this script, it would automatically use the range prayer (eagle eye) even though I'm maging because of how it's set up. So it's really a waste to set up double mage. Highly wouldn't recommend.

Feels so long getting both magic/ranged 85ish but that's probably just me being new to the botting :3

On 5/15/2018 at 3:33 PM, Inceptionz said:

Does it work at a decent rate killing zulrah with just magic at say lvl 85 uising this script? And does the script work at all or do I need ranged aswell for it to run? 

85 is a recommended stat to start killing Zulrah, and I'd really, really recommend getting a blowpipe so you use ranged aswell. It will really maximize your profits. :)
Don't think that the script supports magic only, and not sure why it would either tbh ?

• Like 1

@Fruity hey bro, love the script :) one small problem, when I've been babysitting I've noticed a couple of times that in the rare case that the bot only needs to eat 1/2 sharks, it leaves some of the loot on the ground instead of dropping/eating an extra shark to make space for it

Otherwise perfection 10/10

15 hours ago, Tommm39 said:

@Fruity hey bro, love the script :) one small problem, when I've been babysitting I've noticed a couple of times that in the rare case that the bot only needs to eat 1/2 sharks, it leaves some of the loot on the ground instead of dropping/eating an extra shark to make space for it

Otherwise perfection 10/10

tyvm, if you aint already, pm us for v2 access if you wish to test :D

Will see what i can find out about this bug, should really be waiting for that loot even if it doesnt have the inventory space (should be eating food, adding scales to blowpipe etc etc to create space)

2 minutes ago, lol9999 said:

@Fruity   hi , wat does debugging mean on the interface , also can i have v2 for less ban rate i bought it yesterday

Which debugging is this?

PM me a screenshot of your purchase from:
https://osbot.org/forum/clients/purchases/

and ill add the auth