Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

6 minutes ago, Skyline GTR said:

Kill count, kills per/hr, average kill time, profit per/hr and profit arnt working on the gui? deaths are though. This is in v2 whats the go do you think?

if you stop/restart the script does it work? if not might be an issue connecting to server from the a proxy?

Also, do you have the sheets i provided for bug reports? if not pm me and ill drop it you

3 hours ago, luck or skill said:

@Fruity does this or will this have the feature to cast vulnerability at the start of the fight?

it does not, sorry, perhaps its something i can think about adding

1 hour ago, Fruity said:

if you stop/restart the script does it work? if not might be an issue connecting to server from the a proxy?

Also, do you have the sheets i provided for bug reports? if not pm me and ill drop it you 

it does not, sorry, perhaps its something i can think about adding

It happens every time unfortunately,  not using a proxy either? V1 was never an issue which is strange?

if shoot through the bug report page again managed to lose it

On 4/28/2018 at 2:19 AM, l u c i said:

im open to testing v2 for you.

PM me your active v1 purchase on here: https://osbot.org/forum/clients/purchases/

showing both purchase date and expiry

6 hours ago, pooplet said:

@Fruity I really have no idea what im doing wrong... I'm running mirror mode and the bot seems to just stand in poison gas and tank it and gets confused on what prayers to use? Is this common or am I doing something wrong? I'm in fixed mode.

ahhhh might be mirror mode, im trying to work out some issues im having with mirror mode, currently the script works fine on stealth but wont on mirror but the only errors im getting are something like this object belongs to someone else in the osbot logger. 

On 4/26/2018 at 11:24 AM, Skyline GTR said:

It happens every time unfortunately,  not using a proxy either? V1 was never an issue which is strange?

if shoot through the bug report page again managed to lose it

Ill try do some thinking and see what i can find, not sure what it might be currently thats giving people issues if v1 works fine for the updating of paint

Script ran fine first time, now since ive restarted it will get to the boat then tele out? gets stuck repeating this no matter what setup i try, on mirror mode.

EDIT: seems to be due to a change in my gear setup, either swapping to eternals or changing food to rocktails

Edited by TheLudochris
EDIT