Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

6 minutes ago, lol9999 said:

@Fruityi sent you a pm,  wats new on the V2 . also ,  how long was the longest run time? can i run it for 3 hours without babysitting it?

@Fruity is it as good as ur nmz ? cuz ur nmz i could run 6-8h without problems

everything has been re-wrttien in v2, everything is alot smoother and actions are async to cut down banking/traveling time. Does alot more predictive actions for and planning for next actions.
There is a ge add-on to aid in buying/selling supplies
Fairy Ring in the Poh with PoH regen pool support including glory OR jewellry box support
GUI is 100x more customisable
Email/Desktop notifications and also soon to have discord notifications

Lots and lots of changes that should make v2 worth while

Not sure who has ran it the longest, ive ran it for over 20hours when i forgot to turn it off whilst i slept

Edited by Fruity

3 hours ago, lol9999 said:

@Fruity hi im using v2 , for some reason my bot spamming FFA portal .    (version 2) 

Which travel routine are you using? is it going in and out? do you have everything you'd need in the inventory?

Lil more info and i can start to debug the script

49 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Which travel routine are you using? is it going in and out? do you have everything you'd need in the inventory?

Lil more info and i can start to debug the script

i have charter ffa on .     i have duel rings + 3200 gold + camelot tabs . the bot still spams the portal in and out   

i think its not picking up camelot tabs from bank

Edited by lol9999

22 minutes ago, lol9999 said:

i have charter ffa on .     i have duel rings + 3200 gold + camelot tabs . the bot still spams the portal in and out   

i think its not picking up camelot tabs from bank

Is this all the time of only occasionally? i tried doing some camelot routines yesterday to recreate this as it was mentioned by another tester but couldnt seem to recreate it

Edited by Fruity

42 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Is this all the time of only occasionally? i tried doing some camelot routines yesterday to recreate this as it was mentioned by another tester but couldnt seem to recreate it

idk for some reason the bot isnt taking out some camelot teleport out of the bank , so it spam the FFA portal in and out

@Fruity ok i kinda get it now , for some reason the bot is picking up all the gold in bank except 3200 gp  . runs to ffa portal then uses Cammy tab when it reaches the docs . it uses dueling ring to clans wars then it runs to portal and spams it in and out

idk why it tele's back to clans wars without even getting kill . probably cuz run energy is 50 or maybe something else

Edited by lol9999

@Fruity v2 quick start ,    the bot pays charter when its inside the ship it will make a mistake of  using duel arena and restock on camelot tabs then does the loop again.    

mistake on the charter  catherby docks , after paying bot travel instead of clicking on gangplank it will use duel arena to restock on tabs and then ffa 

its wasting camelot tabs and 3.2k

5 hours ago, Tepelman said:

Does the script make use of Imbued heart if you bring it ? :)

If its in your setup yea

34 minutes ago, lol9999 said:

@Fruity v2 quick start ,    the bot pays charter when its inside the ship it will make a mistake of  using duel arena and restock on camelot tabs then does the loop again.    

mistake on the charter  catherby docks , after paying bot travel instead of clicking on gangplank it will use duel arena to restock on tabs and then ffa 

its wasting camelot tabs and 3.2k

try the zul-andra method, will be more kills hr and tabs are cheap if they are still around 15k.

Will let you know when i fixed the camelot routine

7 hours ago, FapBoy said:

recently cleaned for about 250m at the duel arena i was wondering if this script would be a good way to build that cash back & i was wondering if anyone could tell me if its possible for me to rebuild 250m in one month with this script botting 2-3hrs a day i have 97 range 94 magic with elite void. 

That sucks :/ Its up to you if you wanna risk the account for getting the 250m back, I would use another account if I were you. 3 hours a day x 30 days = 90 hours. 90 hours x 3m/h = 270m. Of course it may vary depending on your luck. Good luck! :)