Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

There looks to be hooks broken for run settings,script is drinking stamina potions even though there is checks to stop it drinking at 100 energy and also it is not turning run on even if its not enables and you have the run energy.

These errors are contributing to the stamina potion/idling at bank error.

Will see what i can do, probs have to make my own methods for run energy and such while client waits for a fix

3 minutes ago, Fruity said:

There looks to be hooks broken for run settings,script is drinking stamina potions even though there is checks to stop it drinking at 100 energy and also it is not turning run on even if its not enables and you have the run energy.

Will see what i can do, probs have to make my own methods for run energy and such while client waits for a fix

Drink stamina when getting off the dock at Port Tyras worked well, See if you can set that.

2 minutes ago, krisedgerton said:

Drink stamina when getting off the dock at Port Tyras worked well, See if you can set that.

Thats what it should be doing, i havnt changed anything but because i rely on the api's energy settings its not working atm. Once i make my own method, this should fix it

Will see what i can do, probs have to make my own methods for run energy and such while client waits for a fix Like 

Just posting this error I recently encountered in case it's something new and not exactly what you were refering to in your previous post. Bot went to seers bank and stopped moving. 

[ERROR][Bot #1][02/25 03:49:22 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.InteractableObject.getName(gj:33)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.filter.NameFilter.match(oe:132)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.filter.NameFilter.match(oe:102)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.filter.FilterAPI.filter(ri:131)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.EntityAPI.closest(pn:50)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.a.o.nuL.c(zc:146)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.a.m.aux.G(ub:148)
    at com.fruityscripts.api.b.NuL.G(hi:87)
    at com.fruityscripts.api.FruityScript.onLoop(nc:336)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(uf:106)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][02/25 03:49:22 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/25 03:49:23 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/25 03:49:24 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/25 03:49:24 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/25 03:49:26 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/25 03:49:26 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/25 03:49:27 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/25 03:49:28 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/25 03:49:29 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/25 03:49:29 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!

2 hours ago, Juggles said:

Hey Fruitz <3

Hmu with that trial please.

24 hours pls or don't start until 12pm eastern time :)

Come chatbox n pm when u want its

4 hours ago, Nurvael said:

or atleast let it activate run energy when its inside zulrah and it regenerated over 30.

These errors are to do with my last post

12 hours ago, DEZIGN said:

Just posting this error I recently encountered in case it's something new and not exactly what you were refering to in your previous post. Bot went to seers bank and stopped moving. 

Yeah this is included in what was broke, should be sorted soon i hope, works with zul-andra teleports, not as much profit but better than none for the time being

12 hours ago, bloodthirsty said:

jeez :P

in same kill

onyx serp.png

fuckin' hell that's lucky!

5 hours ago, Nurvael said:

or atleast let it activate run energy when its inside zulrah and it regenerated over 30.

the client is kinda  broken right now, not  the script, the run energy thing/bug needs to be fixed  first,  and  it will work fine then with stam pots

• Like 1