Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Guys.. ran this script for 7 minutes and i made 2.8m .. Its so worth the 25$ a month trust me.. Like OMG? you can make the 25$ back in 1 hour and like 2minutes ^.^

4c8261fc9379494a2b4f2eb8755fc3fe.png
https://gyazo.com/4c8261fc9379494a2b4f2eb8755fc3fe

hehe jk i got serp visage, its good though super good highly reccomend xD

Edited by Suprize
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Suprize said:

Guys.. ran this script for 7 minutes and i made 2.8m .. Its so worth the 25$ a month trust me.. Like OMG? you can make the 25$ back in 1 hour and like 2minutes ^.^

4c8261fc9379494a2b4f2eb8755fc3fe.png
https://gyazo.com/4c8261fc9379494a2b4f2eb8755fc3fe

hehe jk i got serp visage, its good though super good highly reccomend xD

Mirrored mode or nah? just debating on whether its worth it to run it with m mode.

EDIT: just finished my trial was averaging 1.5m/h 12kill/h and only died once on a low lvl account with void. :) Good script.

Edited by DevilApes

2 hours ago, DevilApes said:

Mirrored mode or nah? just debating on whether its worth it to run it with m mode.

EDIT: just finished my trial was averaging 1.5m/h 12kill/h and only died once on a low lvl account with void. :) Good script.

were you using mirror mode? im trying to run it via mirror mode and out of 6 attempts ive only killed it once, then it went in on the 2nd kill/trip on that successful one and stood there n died. it ran back and is now looting, but its still frustrating. I'd like a refund if this is only run via stealth injection -- stealth injection from my experience (3 high level accounts) has always been damn near insta ban and I refuse to inject anymore using osbot. 

i'm using a high level account with 99 range, 94 mage, 75 def and full void/bp/trident/malediction

Edited by thechuck

13 hours ago, Fruity said:

Strange, anything in logs as it starts to lag? Dont believe i have changed anything in the script that could cause this but i can have a gander see if i can find out

Apologies, ended up falling asleep last night. 

come chatbox, screenshot your setup and stats for us

Glad you liked it :D

Nothing in logs. Im kinda clueless on how to make gifs or else i would make one to show you. Anyway i can show you over skype screen share what this lag looks like. Bot still runs almost flawlessly, but i do think it's affecting my gp/hr because it's eating a bit more due to the freezes. Pm me if u got any ideas.

2 hours ago, DevilApes said:

i've ran it for atleast like 10 hours now total, and i'd say i average 15-18 kills /hr in mediocre gear on a maxed account

11 hours ago, rywalton97 said:

Can I recieve a trial please?

Will add when you're online, come to the chatbox and pm so its not wasted

10 hours ago, thechuck said:

were you using mirror mode? im trying to run it via mirror mode and out of 6 attempts ive only killed it once, then it went in on the 2nd kill/trip on that successful one and stood there n died. it ran back and is now looting, but its still frustrating. I'd like a refund if this is only run via stealth injection -- stealth injection from my experience (3 high level accounts) has always been damn near insta ban and I refuse to inject anymore using osbot. 

i'm using a high level account with 99 range, 94 mage, 75 def and full void/bp/trident/malediction

Mirror mode is something that can be tempermental sometimes on what it would like to work with, This is the reason i give our trials to avoid such issues after purchase. Stealth client isnt that bad if u dont abuse scripts, i personally use stealth and havnt had a ban in like 2 months as i use it with moderation. Only botting when im on my laptop doing other things maybe the odd over night if i fall asleep with it running

22 minutes ago, sonyz said:

Hey, how many accounts i would be able to bot? ( 25 dol. Auth )

There is no limits as long as you're VIP/Sponsor u can run as much as you wish

yeah sorry I had just waited a long time and didnt see a trial still so I just assumed since it doesnt have any clarification on the post that it was able to be run with mirror mode -- most scripts that only support injection say so in the main thread.

Could I get a refund for this? I don't see it working with mirror mode; and I refuse to stealth inject. It is a 100% ban rate in my experience. 

2 hours ago, thechuck said:

yeah sorry I had just waited a long time and didnt see a trial still so I just assumed since it doesnt have any clarification on the post that it was able to be run with mirror mode -- most scripts that only support injection say so in the main thread.

Could I get a refund for this? I don't see it working with mirror mode; and I refuse to stealth inject. It is a 100% ban rate in my experience. 

LMAO. 

2 hours ago, thechuck said:

Can I have your copy? 

• Like 1