Account sales 100 post requirement

Token

mods should just check if your 100pc are posts with actual discussion or 100 gls.

Honestly visiting this forum a lot and usually when someone spams for pc he ends up scamquitting on his first big trade (and the ones before that are usually just buying and selling the same 5m or doing 10 minute quests for other people)

Thats why i can understand the rule, as you could tell it would be annoying if youre just not the sort of person to get heavily involved in the conversations on the forums and you actually just do want to buy/sell accounts. but i will work on becoming more active on the forums and try to make it genune posts not just "gl" "grats"

Thats why i can understand the rule, as you could tell it would be annoying if youre just not the sort of person to get heavily involved in the conversations on the forums and you actually just do want to buy/sell accounts. but i will work on becoming more active on the forums and try to make it genune posts not just "gl" "grats"

you can do pretty much everything except for selling accounts without a pc requirement.

And to be honest noone is really going to buy an account (or let them do services on accs with wealth on them) from someone who isnt very trusted anyways so having 100pc isnt the biggest requirement anyway

This has both pros and cons, ofc.

The good things is that there will be no spammers that drops theese "gl" and shit like that as you mentioned.

And you cant just post a bunch of bullshit ofc.

But, there might be alot of new people that just creates another acc and likes 10 of their "main" accounts posts.

So mods have to go on a massacre with the banhammer wink.png

I'd say that you would need like a certain amount of feedback instead, from selling and buying gold and services etc.

Then you cant have people that does any of the things i mentioned earlier smile.png

But eh, thats just my opinion!

EDIT: Time online would be good too.

Edited by fishingfff

So now individual scammers have a harder time, but someone who has a little time and a proxy or some friends can have access to a market with now less competition...

We need to remove post count on the spam section, we need people to report spam posts and we need people to stop being naive when purchasing accounts from less respectable members.

The only way to fix account scamming is by shutting down the market entirely, the closest thing to this while keeping the account market is by only allowing 'verified' members which have many vouches and are overall respectable sellers.

No support whatsover from me. 100 post can take 3days to a week, it shows dedication. 

100 post can take 30 mins to 50 mins with a minimum of decency not to be considered "shitposting"

No support from me. I come here purely for the market. I don't bot and don't care about the community aspect and I know I'm not the only one.

But you wouldn't support 100 post count either in that case though so why does it matter

no... last time we did something like this , we had account scams every day for a week

You mean something like this? 

a6c4cab991.png

and moderators restart there pc everytime.

Not hard to bypass a mod's judgement on "shitposting"

Nah no support from me, we have to encourage more people to like stuff in order for me to support this idea

I got 4 likes in the last 30 mins, my like count is at about half my post count

This has both pros and cons, ofc.

The good things is that there will be no spammers that drops theese "gl" and shit like that as you mentioned.

And you cant just post a bunch of bullshit ofc.

But, there might be alot of new people that just creates another acc and likes 10 of their "main" accounts posts.

So mods have to go on a massacre with the banhammer wink.png

I'd say that you would need like a certain amount of feedback instead, from selling and buying gold and services etc.

Then you cant have people that does any of the things i mentioned earlier smile.png

But eh, thats just my opinion!

EDIT: Time online would be good too.

They can't create another account, the IP check is very easy to do and account sale threads require staff approval

No support. I'd rather see people trying and interacting with the forums to gain the privilage to sell accounts, rather than receiving an easier alternative and ultimately making it easier to scam on their behalf 

Interacting != spamming, it's easier for people who actually care about the community therefore less likely to scam, and A LOT harder for scammers

No Support the only thing I would think of is a deposit if you want to sell accounts under 100 PC the deposit is 30% of the sold accounts value and will be paid out after 4 weeks if the account hasnt been recovered just a idea could also be made different its to prevent scamming but below 100 PC theres gonna be tomany scammers as of now already.

100 post can take 30 mins to 50 mins with a minimum of decency not to be considered "shitposting"

But you wouldn't support 100 post count either in that case though so why does it matter

You mean something like this? 

a6c4cab991.png

Not hard to bypass a mod's judgement on "shitposting"

I got 4 likes in the last 30 mins, my like count is at about half my post count

They can't create another account, the IP check is very easy to do and account sale threads require staff approval

Interacting != spamming, it's easier for people who actually care about the community therefore less likely to scam, and A LOT harder for scammers

I actually am fine with that because the 100 posts can be related to the market. But the kinds of posts that tend to get likes are not the posts in the market.