Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

beautiful script like always , was just testing it like a newb at zmi alter , taking short route , with pray refill option on , it doesnt go upstairs and refill prayer at end of each run  in order to turn on protect from magic

to run through the short way , just wondering if thats normal , forces me to use the long run which is only like 8k xp n hour lol

• Heart 1

On 12/5/2022 at 8:33 PM, Simonshine said:

Hey could i have a trial please? been using perfect fighter for years and its great trusting this one too :)

Hey welcome <3 sure thing, thanks for the kind words it means a lot, done added trial glgl 🙏 

On 12/6/2022 at 5:34 PM, rsafadi said:

beautiful script like always , was just testing it like a newb at zmi alter , taking short route , with pray refill option on , it doesnt go upstairs and refill prayer at end of each run  in order to turn on protect from magic

to run through the short way , just wondering if thats normal , forces me to use the long run which is only like 8k xp n hour lol

Ty for letting me know, I just posted a new update for v213.0 of this bot, should be fixed in today's update below <3 

Today's update is as follows:

New Update (v213.0)

- Added a way to use quickprayer for ourania
- Added going up ladder to recharge prayer points

Update should be live by now, enjoy :D 

More updates coming, been doing a lot of blood rcing and abyss:

RjHKESb.png

Made around 15m a day per account doing 8 accounts :doge:  will be doing nats in 8 levels for even higher profit/hr.

Trials added enjoy <3 Ty for the kind words and support @xfireym it means a lot seriously.

Yes true blood altar will be added, first I need to knock out a couple custom methods from user pm's/suggestions then true blood altar is next. Right now the arceuus blood altar is supported, made a lot of $ that way :doge: 

Also guys here's a nice progress report lately:

gUBV4uP.png

Am using these to fund giveaways in my disc :doge: 

• Heart 1