Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

On 10/23/2022 at 6:13 AM, Czar said:

Done added trials gl guys, still botting this no bans, seems to be safe <3 

Efv9FUe.png

I'm splitting accounts on native and sandboxie, very good results will keep these on for longer :doge:  sadly will reach 99 in 300 hours which is about 2 weeks from now :feels: 

Nice looks good!

If i may ask, what entrances in the abbys do u use? and what are the skill levels on your accounts.

im doing double cosmics but im only getting 300k gp an hour.

am i doing something wrong?

would love to hear from you.

• Heart 1

Added trials enjoy <3 

For cosmics it's best to have 59 rc to unlock double cosmics, and then you'll want to use the highest pouch possible, in my case I'm using colossal pouch I managed to get the GOTR robes using Script Factory and it also gave me the pouch, which means it'll triple the profits/hr and you'll go from 300k/hr to 900k/hr ^^

I was only getting around 750-800k with cosmics after the crash. During primes they were around 160ea and was pulling 1m+/hr because of all the orber bots I think, god knows :doge: But yeah we have to keep in mind prices are crashing, maybe if I make a bot that uses nature runes so demand increases idk :feels: 

EDIT: I also do the obstacles: Agility, thieving, mining. And for accounts with low thieving I just do agility + mining with bronze pickaxe. The more stats you got the quicker xp you get, and I always use the fighter bot to get my accounts at least 45 45 45 melee for defence/hp mainly, and for some combat levels. The higher hp you have the better the profit/hr (you'll get hit less and spend less time on healing). I am adding ferox so we can perhaps squeeze in some extra profit/hr for lower levels.

Another small proggy, seems to be super safe these days, another small giveaway is funded :doge: 

q9feVkm.png

Edited by Czar

On 10/25/2022 at 8:11 AM, Czar said:

Added trials enjoy <3 

For cosmics it's best to have 59 rc to unlock double cosmics, and then you'll want to use the highest pouch possible, in my case I'm using colossal pouch I managed to get the GOTR robes using Script Factory and it also gave me the pouch, which means it'll triple the profits/hr and you'll go from 300k/hr to 900k/hr ^^

I was only getting around 750-800k with cosmics after the crash. During primes they were around 160ea and was pulling 1m+/hr because of all the orber bots I think, god knows :doge: But yeah we have to keep in mind prices are crashing, maybe if I make a bot that uses nature runes so demand increases idk :feels: 

EDIT: I also do the obstacles: Agility, thieving, mining. And for accounts with low thieving I just do agility + mining with bronze pickaxe. The more stats you got the quicker xp you get, and I always use the fighter bot to get my accounts at least 45 45 45 melee for defence/hp mainly, and for some combat levels. The higher hp you have the better the profit/hr (you'll get hit less and spend less time on healing). I am adding ferox so we can perhaps squeeze in some extra profit/hr for lower levels.

Another small proggy, seems to be super safe these days, another small giveaway is funded :doge: 

q9feVkm.png

Thanks for the knowledge:D

Now i know what i did wrong haha.

Keep making great scripts.

• Heart 1

I am working on adding a lot of unique features on this bot, with charge dragonstone spell too, should be useful for ironmen as well. Beta testing for favour will finally be available this week I know I promised earlier but it was a bit complex so took a bit of time to code.

@Script monkey Welcome glad to hear <3 appreciate the support and yeah we have the true blood altar though still need to code blood essence support for true blood altar.

Right now only arceuus bloods have blood essence and I actually made a lot of profit from those recently :doge: I will give you an extended trial as soon as it’s added. Atm right now it’s best to do astrals, cosmics or nats. All prices have shot up due to recent crackdown in bots, I believe osbot is doing the best out of the other clients not sure.