Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

13 hours ago, Czar said:

Make sure to enable emergency teleport it helps. I will check deathwalking maybe it needs an update. Haven’t died in ages I don’t think anyone pks edge anymore unless you’re in popular worlds. Either way I will take a look ^^ :D 

I do have emergency teleport on it doesn't help and yes I die at least 2-3 times a day, I do not know how it does not happen to you. What combat level your account is has a huge role in to how rarely you get pked for example.

I'd like to add that deathwalker should maybe hop after being pked too so that it doesn't loop if the pker stays.

Edited by frictional
  • Like 1

I will add more sensitive anti-pk and update deathwalking, update coming up :) 

I've been testing so far did a nice run at 60 combat, no expensive items worn, ring of life equipped and 450+ worlds never saw one pker :doge: Maybe the ring of life saved me who knows.

jluOZW7.png

EDIT: I actually haven't seen a single pker in weeks, have 4 accounts running double nats and some running double cosmics. They are all less than level 80 though so maybe that's why?

I can't believe people still pk in edgeville for a glory amulet 🤦‍♂️ Either way I will make sure the script avoids pkers better, ofc it's impossible to have 100% anti-pk because they can teleblock + freeze, but we'll certainly try our best <3 

Edited by Czar

New Update (v210.0)

- Deathwalking now works better
-- Now collects all items and equips whatever it had equipped before dying
- Script hops worlds after dying
- Emergency teleport changed from hp to percent, and now extends to wildy too (not just abyss outer ring)
- Now hops world after emergency teleport is triggered

Doing final round of testing and then submitting update - will automatically go live within 24 hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Added trials gl guys, one of the best moneymakers in 2022 these days, have been funding a lot of giveaways in my disc with $ made from cosmics and natures :doge: 

This is just one of the accs

GZcYEzs.png

And there are 5 more doing the same thing, and a few more getting prepared to do these (takes me ~7 days to prepare accounts).