Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

3 minutes ago, Spooney said:

Czar will give you a price, its all depending on rates mate.

3 minutes ago, Spooney said:

Czar will give you a price, its all depending on rates mate.

13 minutes ago, Spooney said:

Its permanent not monthly.

@Czar got a interested party :) 

tell  me the price and procedure

am waiting right now

I recommend doing smoke runes (1xp less than lava but 200k/hr profit), or lavas if you like. But I wouldn't go to 77 straight away because blood runes are crashing in price right now unfortunately. Cosmics are up, as soon as you unlock cosmics I urge you to craft them at abyss for epic profits. If you manage to get all pouches + gotr robes then the profit just goes higher and higher :doge: 

I just did a 24 hour run and took a screenshot at around 22 hour mark, really good profit being made these days, I'll be doing some more giveaways on my discord with the $ made from rcing

v144JJJ.png

Colossal pouch gives that extra profit/hr, it saves 3 extra inventory slots (aka double runes + 60% from gotr robes) and the extra pouch slots from colossal, so you will see the numbers go way up. Though I would be quick because cosmics are being farmed a lot ever since I posted those screenshots sadly. Though I do have a solution for that coming in clutch :boge: 

I will drive up demand for cosmics again with another moneymaker :boge: 

@primalzer0 I'll hurry up with ferox ASAP!

Have been making a killing off this bot lately, this is just one batch of accs:

KfJ1q6g.png

I am running more than 10 doing double cosmics and preparing another 5-7 accounts at GOTR using my guardians bot.

My plan is currently to add ferox as well so ironman can benefit from abyss too, atm I'm using edgeville/glory setup for now until I add ferox. 

The best way to use this runecrafter is double cosmics or double nats once you get 91, my strategy is:

- Run guardians bot from 1-80 for outfit + colossal pouch, you automatically get 40 crafting 50 mining at the end too.
- Get 60 magic with defence style at lesser demons (gives 50 hp, 50 def) useful for abyss and not dying
- (Optional): Get 50 agil in like 8 hours or so
- Complete lost city quest to unlock cosmics
- Profit 900k+/hr per account with heavy breaks, 1.1m+/hr if no breaks

Also added trials gl <3 

Edited by Czar

• 2 weeks later...