Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

On 11/10/2022 at 11:34 AM, Czar said:

I am working on adding a lot of unique features on this bot...

Hey man! Seems I'm working my way through in purchasing all of your scripts :D I just bought this one so I could train this godforsaken skill at the ZMI altar! I see you said you're working on adding a lot of unique features on the bot - would one of those features happen to be Rune Pouch support for the ZMI altar?

I started the script with the rune pouch in my invy, and it got banked while carrying the runes I use to pay to bank and to tele :/ 

If not, that's definitely fine as I still won't be lifting any fingers to train my least favorite skill lol, but was just curious! Thanks in advance, and appreciate everything you put into these scripts ❤️

EDIT: Actually, I don't think the script is currently supporting Ourania Teleport... I enable this in the GUI and instead of using my rune pouch, I put my tele runes and my payment runes into my invy, and the script just banks everything only pulls out essence. Afterwards, I can't tele or bank since it banked those runes.

EDIT 2 (14/11/2022): Alright, I discovered the "Bank-fill" option for Ourina altar is what causes my tele and payment runes to get banked and not put back into my invy. Everything seems solid so far without this option enabled! Just something minor:

The only thing to note is that the script is keeping earth runes in my invy? Just ignores them every bank.

Edited by SirFapzzAlot
  • Like 1

On 11/11/2022 at 10:44 PM, SirFapzzAlot said:

Hey man! Seems I'm working my way through in purchasing all of your scripts :D I just bought this one so I could train this godforsaken skill at the ZMI altar! I see you said you're working on adding a lot of unique features on the bot - would one of those features happen to be Rune Pouch support for the ZMI altar?

I started the script with the rune pouch in my invy, and it got banked while carrying the runes I use to pay to bank and to tele :/ 

If not, that's definitely fine as I still won't be lifting any fingers to train my least favorite skill lol, but was just curious! Thanks in advance, and appreciate everything you put into these scripts ❤️

EDIT: Actually, I don't think the script is currently supporting Ourania Teleport... I enable this in the GUI and instead of using my rune pouch, I put my tele runes and my payment runes into my invy, and the script just banks everything only pulls out essence. Afterwards, I can't tele or bank since it banked those runes.

EDIT 2 (14/11/2022): Alright, I discovered the "Bank-fill" option for Ourina altar is what causes my tele and payment runes to get banked and not put back into my invy. Everything seems solid so far without this option enabled! Just something minor:

The only thing to note is that the script is keeping earth runes in my invy? Just ignores them every bank.

Hmmm ZMI is no longer the best place to train these days, but it is certainly viable. I highly recommend doing smoke runes for lava-ish exp rates and ~200k/hr ish profits (as opposed to 1xp higher with lavas and net loss in gp), just worth mentioning :doge: Though if you're on an ironman then maybe ZMI is viable I guess.

For rune pouch, can you tell me if it's a special rune pouch (l) or some type of divine rune pouch? Or is it the regular one, please confirm so I can investigate <3 

For bank-fill mode, you must add bank fillers (and remove all runes that you will use from bank, so remove earth runes, law runes, etc, and add bank fillers in their place), I will add a huge warning to this option before selecting it, because if you don't set up the bank correctly it serves no purpose (and basically will bank everything).

For keeping earth runes, the bot will keep the runes that you selected as the bank payment runes (Ourania bank needs 20 rune of X type to allow you to open the bank) :D 

On 11/15/2022 at 1:31 AM, schiphzoa said:

I have an issue when I'm walking the cosmic rune path, once inside the cosmic alter it fails to find a walking path so it just sits there at the entrance, and is it possible to add the agility short cuts for the cosmic walking path?

There is an option in the Behaviour/anti-ban tab for shortcuts, lmk if you enabled this one, either way I will keep an eye on this <3 

On 11/16/2022 at 9:26 PM, okjavadownload said:

any update on when this will be fixed?

i think i can get more than 600k per hour if i'm not eating every trip xd

Can you confirm if you selected option [Heal to full when banking]? It seems this one will always take food no matter what the HP is, either way I will take another look I couldn't replicate this without selecting that option, have been running double nats for months now without that problem but I will definitely make sure it works good for you :D Again sorry for the delay was just struggling to replicate.

4 hours ago, rsafadi said:

when i started the script for abyss crafting earth rune , it just withdrew right stuff from bank , took my to wild into the abyss entrance , i got skulled somehow and then died in a corner in there.. what am i missing 

I will add a guide for abyss, the minigame will skull you automatically when you enter. And it's best to add a pickaxe so you can mine the obstacles otherwise the monsters can kill you, very easy to die there. I usually enable the setting [Ring of life] and emergency tele at 20%. I also do not recommend runecrafting earth runes at abyss, it's not a good idea. You should only use abyss for profitable runes such as natures/cosmics/bloods, otherwise you're losing money. The best way is to either do earth runes traditionally at the altar (still not really making any profit), or choose a better rune such as mud runes or smoke runes (which gives more xp and a lot more profit). 

1 hour ago, jsaliste11 said:

Hello! Could i get a trial please? 

Done added trial enjoy <3 

I am adding a few more updates to this bot and a new feature is coming, luckily the ban wave is now over which means we get get back to botting runecrafting again :doge: 

EDIT:

Also some progress at abyss, will be adding to main thread :D 

iikctiT.png

Edited by Czar

23 hours ago, Czar said:

Can you confirm if you selected option [Heal to full when banking]? It seems this one will always take food no matter what the HP is, either way I will take another look I couldn't replicate this without selecting that option, have been running double nats for months now without that problem but I will definitely make sure it works good for you :D Again sorry for the delay was just struggling to replicate.

yes i have that selected. is that what's causing it?

basically i just wnt it to eat when i have like 60hp but then eat until full. rather than eating when i take even 1 damage.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, okjavadownload said:

yes i have that selected. is that what's causing it?

basically i just wnt it to eat when i have like 60hp but then eat until full. rather than eating when i take even 1 damage.

Yep exactly that option is making the bot eat to full every time, I'll change it only eat to full when it needs to eat, not every single bank run, ty my friend <3 

EDIT: Feel free to turn that option off while I re-write how it works ^^ :D

Edited by Czar