Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Thanks for all the feedback and suggestions guys. Got some epic updates planned, both for the script functionality, the stability and a few design changes (setup window) to require less input from user and less room for errors. Also a summary window so that the user knows exactly what the script is looking for, and what is needed (in terms of items). So if there are any missing items the script will inform us.

Also, I will be adding a smart banking system to the script so that the script will auto-configure itself, and perhaps a GE buyer from my crafting script.

Thanks guys. Activated trials too, good luck :)

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

On 1/22/2019 at 11:55 PM, pitchblack said:

I have noticed that the worker bot gives no time between hitting the second accept in a trade and trying to close down the trade window. If I am not fast enough, it closes the trade window and teleports before i have the essence

Are you using stealth mode  or mirror mode? 

I've tested out this feature on mirror mode and I found that it worked best at 600ms. I did not experience the worker bot being too fast so I would assume your on stealth. 

Czar, 

I just bought this script and am in stealth mode trying to do normal crafting of earth runes. I'm in the Varrock east bank, and have an earth talisman in my inventory. When I start the script the bot just empties my inventory into the bank and gets stuck at the bank screen. I've tried it with pouches enabled for small pouch only and disabled pouches and no extra features on. The only option for earth runes is walk, so that is selected as well. 

Any ideas? 

Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1

can it please be made that bot clicks on alter from landing spot at duel arena? I pretty much think any player i see map clicking is using this bot.

image.png.1cf7a83bff2dd205d12efb4c1931544e.png

And from landing spot in alter can it please just click on earth talisman then on alter? this is how i even do it on mobile lmfao.

image.png.702c5f5fb625e22419c6eb1361f1fa31.png

Reason: no one would map click when everything is in view

Edited by tk0
update
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO