Eagle Plunder

Eagle Scripts

11 hours ago, Thoradar said:

@Eagle Scripts

Have you trialed this on a level 3 skiller? Im extremely interested in buying it but it would be a waste for me if i cant use it on my skiller.

I'd love to trial it for this purpose if at all possible if you arent sure it would work for a level 3 account.

should report back when you can. Im also very interested to see how that goes.

On 4/15/2018 at 12:05 AM, Jacksonpm23 said:

Possible option to loot only chests/sarc, and thus ignoring urns + leaving 8th room early for better gp/h? 

On 4/15/2018 at 2:08 PM, Teezy said:

Definitely would be interested in a gold chest only option, skip everything else leave room fast and also drop select loot.

you dont want this. Bans are really high doing  minigame this way. I had private script for this made by eagle, and i can say that ban rates makes it only :doge:good:doge: for suicide weekend farms that is not really a thing anymore. not only that, gp/h is nothing more then 250k/h until really high lvls (and u never hit those high lvls to profit more)

and not only that, if you run only 1 account - your main - your luck might be so horrible, that you will go dry on scepters for week botting every night lol - i had accounts so unlucky that they would not get single scepter whole weekend so you end up with loss from that account after its banned

• Like 1

Does the bot assume you have a ring of dueling after death? Because I have died 3 times now and afterwards the bot has just simply logged out.

Also is it not possible for the bot to no draw any stamina potions? If I put 0,it will withdraw the amount of food you put instead. So instead of grabbing 0 staminas and 20 food, it will take 20 staminas and then get stuck trying to fill the full inventory with food 

Edited by Sanders

1 hour ago, Sanders said:

Does the bot assume you have a ring of dueling after death? Because I have died 3 times now and afterwards the bot has just simply logged out.

Also is it not possible for the bot to no draw any stamina potions? If I put 0,it will withdraw the amount of food you put instead. So instead of grabbing 0 staminas and 20 food, it will take 20 staminas and then get stuck trying to fill the full inventory with food 

The RoD: it will not assume that, it'll check for the ring and if it's not there it'll pause.

As for the option of not using stamina potions; please remind me about this tomorrow, I might have some time to quickly push that through, no promises though.

52 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

The RoD: it will not assume that, it'll check for the ring and if it's not there it'll pause.

As for the option of not using stamina potions; please remind me about this tomorrow, I might have some time to quickly push that through, no promises though.

Well you should at least update it for future reference. I am pretty close to 99 so I will be fine without it. I still have that bug where sometimes the script doesn't recognize the RoD but it's pretty rare. Also the bot got once stucks running around the pyramid trying to access the entrance where the mummy was but always right before running to the right door, it would start checking the 3 other ones again. 

Edited by Sanders
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Sanders said:

I don't know why, but since the patch the bot has been dying every hour or so somehow, I have never caught it in action but I know it's eating food sometimes and it can't be lack of anti poisons since they never run out. Really frustraiting

Please try to find out what's happening, as I have no clue what's happening here.