Eagle Plunder

Eagle Scripts

1 hour ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Very strange. I'm not sure where I know any fix for those issues though as I'm 'telling' the script to grab data through the client.

Quick question about a response you did earlier in the thread about the bot picking up the Pharaoh Scepter; will it pick it up if the inventory is full? Will it drop something from the inventory to pick it up or will just leave it on the ground? Because so far the bot just picks up every artifact and it fills up the inventory very quickly. Also since there is no option for bot not to pick up those artifacts, it would mean that it's very unlikely for the bot to have a slot open the moment a scepter appears.

Edited by Sanders

2 hours ago, Sanders said:

Quick question about a response you did earlier in the thread about the bot picking up the Pharaoh Scepter; will it pick it up if the inventory is full? Will it drop something from the inventory to pick it up or will just leave it on the ground? Because so far the bot just picks up every artifact and it fills up the inventory very quickly. Also since there is no option for bot not to pick up those artifacts, it would mean that it's very unlikely for the bot to have a slot open the moment a scepter appears.

The bot will eat a food to make space. :)

1 hour ago, scrubkin2013 said:

Hey man - thinking I want to buy this script and go for 99 thieving, I have full graceful. Do I need any kind of weapons? is there anything that has to be killed? Obviously, the required items on page 1 are needed, but anything else that is used? prayer pots? 

Nope. Nothing else has to be killed :).

5 hours ago, Junior lokki said:

how do i get a trial of this and how do i make it apear in my scripts? sorry fairly new to using this sites services :) thanks in advanced 

2 hours ago, Dutchsmoker420 said:

can i also have an trail of this bot ? i really want to buy it 

Both granted. It’ll now be in between your scripts.

1 hour ago, Junior lokki said:

hey, firstly i can only use this trial for 4 hours because i messed up and asked last night and then woke up to it being granted it the time counted from when you sent it or 12 hr of use? and secondly i was wondeing if this will pick  up the sceptre as a priority?

Re-granted and yes it will.