Mods to increase horsepower on my Mustang?

Master Chief

I have a 2014 Mustang GT, I've done a ton of work on the exterior and it's beautiful but I don't want to do much else to the exterior. It's time to do some engine work. What are some starter mods I can do that will make a car a bit quicker? I'm planning on buying a supercharger after college but until then I still want to do some work.

Give me ideas

Here's my baby btw

XQ8kcO3.jpg

• Like 3

it looks cool but don't you need a numberplate?

In most states you only need a rear plate, but in Illinois (where I live) you technically need a front but I've had this car over two years and not a single time have I been pulled over or been fined or anything. And what do you mean registration? Like a VIN? Because there is one in there, it just doesnt stand out and is small so it doesn't make the front look ugly

• Like 1

In most states you only need a rear plate, but in Illinois (where I live) you technically need a front but I've had this car over two years and not a single time have I been pulled over or been fined or anything. And what do you mean registration? Like a VIN? Because there is one in there, it just doesnt stand out and is small so it doesn't make the front look ugly

ah okey :P I guess all state have different law for drivers. I though they were the same lmao. and yeah the VIN something like this

http://prntscr.com/bxhpvj

ah okey :P I guess all state have different law for drivers. I though they were the same lmao. and yeah the VIN something like this

http://prntscr.com/bxhpvj

Ah, in uk the registration stuff is all done online so the only thing u need to put in your windscreen is any parking permits you have (most people don't so uk has clear windscreens:D!)

Ah, I didn't realise. In the uk it's mandatory to have both plates and everyone does! I've never been to 'murica, although i'd love to go sometime, there's so much to learn!