#BlackLivesMatter | #WhiteLivesMatter | #CopsLivesMatter (Wtf Is Going on in USA)

GoNode5

And like we said over and over again, there are good and bad cops, most cops want to keep us safe. 

well said, op is just brainwashed by everything the news say about cops.

Actually I'm not I have a few cousins who are NOPD and I have no problems with them nor do I support BLM movement or any of that shit. I simple posted it to get peoples perspective on the situation. Although I do dislike certain law enforcement in my community I don't have anything against law enforcement in general.

As someone from europe i just think its weird how there are mass shootings every few weeks in the usa and you can still buy guns without any problems

Also appearently openly carrying guns is also appreanly important to a lot of people there even though it pretty much will never help you in case of a mass shooting emote32342.png emote32342.png emote32342.png

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GOrtHd5tTU

IM A VEGAN

#ANIMALSMATTER

#DAD DIDN'T CARE ENOUGH, SO NOW VEGANISM COMPENSATES FOR THAT

#PLEASE JUST KILL ME

#VEGAN

#VEGANLIFE

#BLITZKRIEG 

#ICAN'T READ

#DID YOU KNOW ANIMALS DIE FOR MEAT

#YOU'RE HITLER IF YOU EAT MEAT

FOCUS ON WHAT'S IMPORTANT. ANIMAL LIVES MATTER

kys

As someone from europe i just think its weird how there are mass shootings every few weeks in the usa and you can still buy guns without any problems

Also appearently openly carrying guns is also appreanly important to a lot of people there even though it pretty much will never help you in case of a mass shooting emote32342.png emote32342.png emote32342.png

As an Australian, It baffles me that after having overwhelming statistics for gun violence and mass shootings, a lot of Americans would kill to protect their gun rights and would even deem in "Un-American" to implement stricter gun laws. It also baffles in me in the cases where police kill people when it could have been so easily averted. I mean how can police officers be so trigger happy. Over here, one cop is being brought to court for even raising his gun during a car pull over. I hear several high profile people calling the whole BLM/WLM/CLM movement divisive and counter-intuitive which I agree with. I think there is a big problem with accountability and bringing these crook cops to fair justice. 

not only that black people kill other black people many times more then a cop kills a black person.

it's really incomparable. blacks have been persecuted since slavery in America and everything has always been against them.. this leads to problems which they take out each other in areas such as ghettos as most of them don't have outlets it's simple to grasp really

during slavery they were taught to hate themselves so your point of 'black people kill other black peolpe many more times than a cop kills a black person' is completely irrelevant here as you'd have to address a WHOLE nother topic for that alone.

cops are meant to serve and protect and are being funded by the same people they are almost committing genocide against

it's really incomparable. blacks have been persecuted since slavery in America and everything has always been against them.. this leads to problems which they take out each other in areas such as ghettos as most of them don't have outlets it's simple to grasp really

during slavery they were taught to hate themselves so your point of 'black people kill other black peolpe many more times than a cop kills a black person' is completely irrelevant here as you'd have to address a WHOLE nother topic for that alone.

cops are meant to serve and protect and are being funded by the same people they are almost committing genocide against

Sorry but that makes absolutely no sense. Those where many generations ago and it only takes one to change the way people think. The reason they live in ghettos is because they rather live of the government and refuse education. Why do you think most blacks are demarcates and wealthier are republican?

Cops are meant to serve people, and they do.

Calling it a "Genocide" just makes you seem stupid.

If you have to bring up slavery for your problem your childish because that happend many years ago and you never experienced it. Not even your parents.

Sorry but that makes absolutely no sense. Those where many generations ago and it only takes one to change the way people think. The reason they live in ghettos is because they rather live of the government and refuse education. Why do you think most blacks are demarcates and wealthier are republican?

If you have to bring up slavery for your problem your childish because that happend many years ago and you never experienced it. Not even your parents.

Most of the people from that generation are still living .....

generations ago really? you also forget the fact that many parents have instilled the same hateful qualities into their offspring 

:facep: @ generations ago 

stop trying to forget history and dumb it down, accept it and accept that it's contributing to what is going on today

e5b6878eb9337be27d31f9111b5ba9ed.png

^ Definition of genocide since i'm too stupid to tell you myself

slavery is extremely relevant and the fact that you're dismissing it is quite sad.

I never really believed in discrimination until I was pulled over on my GSXR 1,000 by the same white state trooper 3 times then finally I decided not to stop because it was the middle of the night and I was in the middle of nowhere rode about 100 mph to the next stop at a gas station where I knew someone would see the traffic stop guy knocked me clean off my bike and busted me up real bad and didn't even arrest me. After that night I've basically resented white people but I wouldn't call myself a racist I guess its just the way the cookie crumbles. I still have white friends and they would stick by me till death do us part but shit for the others well lets just say our relationship is not so good.  

Don't let one racist state trooper being racist cause you to resent a race... isn't that racism?  Although I can understand why you would have some resentment.  That would be a tough position to be in if I were getting harassed by a police officer, even if you pull over right away you usually still get stuck there for what about 20 minutes if all goes smoothly.  I can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing, but if I did I wouldn't have stopped.  However, technically, the cop had every right to knock you off your bike.  It could've been much worse if he arrested you.  Thousands of dollars in fines, probably jail time if wanted, impounded bike, lost license, not to mention court fees.

Anyhow, in response to the original topic, I feel like its going to get worse before it gets any better here in the states especially with the upcoming election.  And as far as the hash tags, I doubt we will live to see the day that #LivesMatter.  I don't want to see anyone unjustly killed regardless of race/gender/religion/cop/military/civilian/whatever.  I have to say I've been held at gunpoint twice in my live by cops and I am happy they didn't shoot.  But you can bet your ass my hands were held high both times lol.

PS: With a gixxer I doubt you were obeying all traffic laws.  I know I wouldn't be :)

Edited by Tyelr
  • Like 1

Most of the people from that generation are still living .....

yeah many people from 1865 are still  living.

generations ago really? you also forget the fact that many parents have instilled the same hateful qualities into their offspring 

facep.gif @ generations ago 

stop trying to forget history and dumb it down, accept it and accept that it's contributing to what is going on today

e5b6878eb9337be27d31f9111b5ba9ed.png

^ Definition of genocide since i'm too stupid to tell you myself

slavery is extremely relevant and the fact that you're dismissing it is quite sad.

Yes slavery is relevent but not in the united stats idiot, do you even know when it ended?