#BlackLivesMatter | #WhiteLivesMatter | #CopsLivesMatter (Wtf Is Going on in USA)

GoNode5

^ Thoughts?

Riots and shit are becoming common, peaceful and brutal protesting seems like the 1955-1968 all over again just without Martin Luther King. Loads of people getting killed by cops and shit and now folks are killing cops out the ass like damn not sure whats coming next 22 cops killed in the last 3 weeks. I thought we were fighting a war over seas now it seems to be on our own turf. 

Edited by Omnificent

^ Thoughts?

Riots and shit are becoming common, peaceful and brutal protesting seems like the 1955-1968 all over again just without Martin Luther King. Loads of people getting killed by cops and shit and now folks are killing cops out the ass like damn not sure whats coming next 22 cops killed in the last 3 weeks. I thought we were fighting a war over seas now it seems to be on our own turf. 

World as a whole is tanking. America, Britain in more debt, to China and Japan. Seems like we are on the verge of collapse. Innocent people, no matter where they are from are being killed. It's the sad reality of life.

Had a riot outside my residence this morning my roommate and I are both African American and a crap load of people broke the game in and out of our apartment and were standing out blocking the rode so no one could go to work this morning the cops came with a S team and just started beating the shit out of people who were blocking the rode and gate it was awful. 

Edit I really did just misspell road I'm not even gonna edit it lol.

Troll.png FAIL

Edited by Omnificent

Had a riot outside my residence this morning  my roommate and I are both African American and a crap load of people broke the game in and out of our apartment and were standing out blocking the rode so no one could go to work this morning the cops came with a S team and just started beating the shit out of people who were blocking the rode and gate it was awful. 

Stay safe, bud.ph34r.png

It's reality. That's the name black people put on themselves. Comparing the statistics, black people have a much higher chance to carry a weapon on them then other races. That's why cops are scared. And I'm speaking from an impartial point of view.

Got a point, if you don't want to be facing down barrel of gun, just keep yourself out of trouble. And about your business. But with that being said, I do see injustice that doesn't need to direct result, in someone being killed.

I never really believed in discrimination until I was pulled over on my GSXR 1,000 by the same white state trooper 3 times then finally I decided not to stop because it was the middle of the night and I was in the middle of nowhere rode about 100 mph to the next stop at a gas station where I knew someone would see the traffic stop guy knocked me clean off my bike and busted me up real bad and didn't even arrest me. After that night I've basically resented white people but I wouldn't call myself a racist I guess its just the way the cookie crumbles. I still have white friends and they would stick by me till death do us part but shit for the others well lets just say our relationship is not so good.  

It's reality. That's the name black people put on themselves. Comparing the statistics, black people have a much higher chance to carry a weapon on them then other races. That's why cops are scared. And I'm speaking from an impartial point of view.

not only that black people kill other black people many times more then a cop kills a black person.

not only that black people kill other black people many times more then a cop kills a black person.

Its different when people sworn to protect you kill you. Blacks kill blacks probably just as much as whites kill whites but when your getting killed by a force sworn to protect you it changes the game. 

Its different when people sworn to protect you kill you. Blacks kill blacks probably just as much as whites kill whites but when your getting killed by a force sworn to protect you it changes the game. 

Yes they are sworn to protect people, but also to defend to themselves. They have families as well they are people as well and want to live as well.