47 Range to 70 range

Maldesto

• Administrator

It has to be hand trained NO BOTS, can train however you want. I need a price with supplies included. So if you want to use chins include that in your price you offer.

If you get the account banned, you will be liable for a refund of $250.00 worth of GP at $1.2 or you will be IP banned from OSBot and not allowed back until it is paid back.

I will be paying in 07 GP or Paypal.

tZzlBvu.png

• Like 3

It has to be hand trained NO BOTS, can train however you want. I need a price with supplies included. So if you want to use chins include that in your price you offer.

If you get the account banned, you will be liable for a refund of $250.00 worth of GP at $1.2 or you will be IP banned from OSBot and not allowed back until it is paid back.

I will be paying in 07 GP or Paypal.

tZzlBvu.png

8.5m

supplies needed will be around 30-35k cannon ball and 2k mithril arrows+magic shortbow and blue/red hide sets :) 

my skype cerberos19

LMK!

• Administrator

11m including supplies (cannon to 55, chins to 70). Excluding supplies, i believe i make 3.5m profit or so. I can have it done in 24 hours.

will this be done by you or a worker

11m including supplies (cannon to 55, chins to 70). Excluding supplies, i believe i make 3.5m profit or so. I can have it done in 24 hours.

will this be done by you or a worker

8.5m

supplies needed will be around 30-35k cannon ball and 2k mithril arrows+magic shortbow and blue/red hide sets :)

my skype cerberos19

LMK!

I would want this done by you not a worker can you guarantee that?

I can do this by hand for 10m

Only supplies needed are iron knifes, range pots/gear (like 10-15k iron knifes, 30 range pots, green/blue/red dhide)

1-3 day time to complete the task since exp rates are only around 18-28k with the range level.

I can keep you updated with pictures every few levels since I use runeloader + skype live updates if you want. smile.png

Total price would be around 12-13m

This will be completed by me.

Edited by Harry

I know I probably don't look like the best choice here, but I'd like to give it a shot anyway. Do you happen to have MM started so chinning can become a possibility? If so, I'll do it by hand for 7m, and in terms of how much supplies are to cost we can speak about that.

Feel free to add my skype in my signature if you'd like to get in contact with me the fastest way possible.