kCutter = Macro Cutter

Alek

In case you are one of the 27k members which uses kCutter, it's now known as Macro Cutter. The biggest change is the authorization system. Dating back about 3 years, my authorization system was based off of in-game names. With kCutter being on the SDN for 2 years, I've had a lot of feedback to have it more in-line with other premium SDN scripts.

The change:

Instead of authorizing a single in-game name, your OSBot account is authorized. This means you can use the script with any of your accounts and you can use multiple accounts at the same time (if you are VIP). The price has also been changed from $6.95 to $4.95/monthly. The price is A LOT more affordable, especially if you intend on running multiple accounts or if you end up getting your accounts banned. If you change your OSBot name, you can update it on my website (or gift it to someone else on the forums).

Existing donators:

Through the magic of programming, I will automatically detect your authorized game account and switch it to use your OSBot account. You have been awarded a bit over 6 months of membership (188 days). When you start Macro Cutter on your authorized game account, you will receive a message box explaining these details again, along with your membership expiration.

Checking your time left:

51a97d328345f942cb12a8ab75e7f67a.png

Thread: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/54430-free-premium-macro-cutter-chop-any-tree-anywhere-intuitive-design-uptime-24-months/

• Like 5