Are Premium Scripts Always Better Than The Free Ones?

okay i have to admit that question sounds a bit suspicious.

but honestly im just wondering how the bigger scripters are handling taxes and so on because the people i know who also do similiar things on the side (like regulary making websites or something like that) never pay any taxes

you don't really have to pay taxes on small amounts of money. Contrary to popular belief, scripters don't make millions so there's no need to pay taxes, especially through the paypal system. However remember that for every script purchase, OSBot takes 30% (I believe), and VIPs get discounts etc which takes away from scripter profits even more. While 30% is more than fair, it means that money made from scripts really cannot be lived off (far far below minimum wage; despite it not being a wage). So long story short, no we don't pay taxes :)

okay i have to admit that question sounds a bit suspicious.

but honestly im just wondering how the bigger scripters are handling taxes and so on because the people i know who also do similiar things on the side (like regulary making websites or something like that) never pay any taxes

most scripters SHOULD pay their tax on their small earnings they make. Paypal will send information to the IRS after x earnings in the balance i believe.

But they dont :kappa:

Edited by Christopher