Trial Mod Vote

Maldesto

Trial Mod  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see become the next Trial Mod?

Token is on a point where he's getting ignorant for trying too hard. I hope you're not wanting to be mod for the wrong reasons hence the try hard. On a serious note, for now none of those on the list. I'd prefer Scotty

Lol damn this just escalated lol, I agree I'd gladly let Scotty be mod over me any day in fact id let you too :) but it's a shame he didn't run this time :/

Token is on a point where he's getting ignorant for trying too hard. I hope you're not wanting to be mod for the wrong reasons hence the try hard. On a serious note, for now none of those on the list. I'd prefer Scotty

I can't become mod. I am leaving in two months and maldesto wants a permanent mod :D

While it sucks sick that I can't get involved in the trial mod banter.. I would like to think I have proved my community popularity with previous elections ^*^ so watch this sPace, this time next year it will be #Scotty2017

I love Anne for what it is worth, and although I used to think she was a bitch moderator.. I now see that she is a almost perfect Belgish truffle.

Should point out I thought she was awesome the when she was super moderator a few months back, I love her dearly.

Edited by Scotty

I can't become mod. I am leaving in two months and maldesto wants a permanent mod :D

While it sucks sick that I can't get involved in the trial mod banter.. I would like to think I have proved my community popularity with previous elections ^*^ so watch this sPace, this time next year it will be #Scotty2017

I love Anne for what it is worth, although I used to think she was a bitch while she was a moderator.. I now see that she is a almost perfect Belgish truffle.

Dw amigo the day of your return will be the day of your ascension :wub: