Using the OSBOT client to actually play.

jman4

I just got back to runescape after like 3-4 years. I decided to play old school, and i made a new characted. So far i am lv 55, haven't done much in skilling.

Honestly, i don't bot that much. If you don't consider botting using your second screen to watch/play something else then i don't bot at all. I glance at the bot constantly and i personally do the randoms(i don't even know if the bot supports randoms). and my last 20 combat levels have been afk training at sand crabs, no bot needed to afk.

So my questions is, is it safe to use the osbot client to actually play the game? i really like how it is soo clean, one click to play, no ads. I never use the full screen mode so it doesn't bother me at all. Or does it make my account at risk because the client is injecting to the game files as far as i know. 

Im playing everyday legitly with Osbot client. So far few months no problems.. But i cant give you actualy answer if its safe.

Are you using the normal injection or the mirror mode? i kinda did some research and supposedly it is not detectable or something.

Another question, mirror mode worth it? I don't mind spending a couple of bucks.

Edited by jman4

no its not safe.. if the client is detected you'll get banned, even if you didn't bot.

Soooo? invest in mirror mode?

So if you can play on the client normally and not get banned how does the mirror mode affect the game in order for players to get banned? Can jagex like detect an outside source through the client? or something like that I'm so confused right now. 

I am confused too. Getting mixed answers....

I've played legit using the osbot client, no mirror mode. 0 issues

So the client detection is very low?

False. The way it works is that jagex CAN detect if youre not on the OFFICIAL client, but they can't tell what client you're on.

I second this. Also as long as your not botting, then Jagex would have no reason to investigate your account to check if your playing on the original client. So even if you could get banned for using OSBot, as long as you don't bot your not going to have random inspections done on your account.