Hi

Maxi

• Developer

Hello everyone,

I have returned and I'm ready to contribute to our fire again. I'll be discussing with Laz to decide on our priorities again and I'll be working on some old work left behind when I was out of the country. Today I will be working on fixing up some scripts that require some attention. After that I will be writing an anti ban mechanism which hopefully will prevent many of the manual J Mod bans and possibly also the reports by P Mods. It will detect moderators in your environment and perform unpredictable behaviour, partially defined by you as a user, which should lower the suspicion.

Goals we had before were obvious and they are still present, such as 'Hannibal', the first Titan to completely diminish the concept of web walking. Hannibal is a work in progress but will get a lot more attention now than it did before, simply because of the fact that there is room for attention now. Further automation of our administrative work is another goal which will happen behind the curtains, but most definitely very important for all of us. And we are brainstorming about a much easier way of adding scripts to the SDN, creating a web interface where you can submit everything that will create the Nexus store product, the repository module etc, leaving our only job to double check and confirm the entire product to be safe and working. All cool stuff

And last but not least, we will be starting on a new little secret this month. What this is and how long it will take for us to show you publicly is not sure, but it has been us excited for sure.

Sincerely,

OSBot.org

• Like 14

Hello everyone,

I have returned and I'm ready to contribute to our fire again. I'll be discussing with Laz to decide on our priorities again and I'll be working on some old work left behind when I was out of the country. Today I will be working on fixing up some scripts that require some attention. After that I will be writing an anti ban mechanism which hopefully will prevent many of the manual J Mod bans and possibly also the reports by P Mods. It will detect moderators in your environment and perform unpredictable behaviour, partially defined by you as a user, which should lower the suspicion.

Goals we had before were obvious and they are still present, such as 'Hannibal', the first Titan to completely diminish the concept of web walking. Hannibal is a work in progress but will get a lot more attention now than it did before, simply because of the fact that there is room for attention now. Further automation of our administrative work is another goal which will happen behind the curtains, but most definitely very important for all of us. And we are brainstorming about a much easier way of adding scripts to the SDN, creating a web interface where you can submit everything that will create the Nexus store product, the repository module etc, leaving our only job to double check and confirm the entire product to be safe and working. All cool stuff

And last but not least, we will be starting on a new little secret this month. What this is and how long it will take for us to show you publicly is not sure, but it has been us excited for sure.

Sincerely,

OSBot.org

Sounds great and wonderful! Can't wait for the secret! Great to have you back!

Hello everyone,

Sincerely,

OSBot.org

Glad to see your back and I hope the client gets more updates now :)

Also I can't wait for this little secret :p