Why shouldn't I be trusted? What have I done.

Will

its not worth meeting someone unless you are in the same town, yet again, it needs to be a high amount of gold. Also, like irtwon said, you can harm them and steal their money, or you can leak their details. It's just not worth the hassle. I know paypal can be chargebacked but you can always use trusted gold selers such as kaii, probemas, bogla and divica. They have made hundreds and thousands from gp merching. You think they will scam you to ruin their reputation? Additionally, you said that you are willing to buy all gold. Do you really think people are going to meet up each transaction? Honestly, you have came back to osbot with so much bs. Idk what it is with you, but you should see a doctor and stop making 15 threads per day.

• Like 3

yo will i can travel up to Aberystwyth to sell you 5m next weekend, how does that sound?

Holy duck just realised you want us to bring a MM? I would consider flying the big maldesto over to Wales to MM our trade (which I would recommend takes place inside a pub). I trade the 5m to malds account on a laptop, you give mald the £5, then mald gives us both our payment... Then we have a few beers.. Lovely
  • Like 3

its not worth meeting someone unless you are in the same town, yet again, it needs to be a high amount of gold. Also, like irtwon said, you can harm them and steal their money, or you can leak their details. It's just not worth the hassle. I know paypal can be chargebacked but you can always use trusted gold selers such as kaii, probemas, bogla and divica. They have made hundreds and thousands from gp merching. You think they will scam you to ruin their reputation? Additionally, you said that you are willing to buy all gold. Do you really think people are going to meet up each transaction? Honestly, you have came back to osbot with so much bs. Idk what it is with you, but you should see a doctor and stop making 15 threads per day.

I want to meet face to face and if people are prepared to meet then we will.

yo will i can travel up to Aberystwyth to sell you 5m next weekend, how does that sound?

Holy duck just realised you want us to bring a MM? I would consider flying the big maldesto over to Wales to MM our trade (which I would recommend takes place inside a pub). I trade the 5m to malds account on a laptop, you give mald the £5, then mald gives us both our payment... Then we have a few beers.. Lovely

No I want 1b+ sorry fam.

& no I reccomend the person I'm buying off brings their laptop and use my free public WiFi... I obviously want to visually witness the money on your character.

Bring a friend or mm or someone you feel safe around btw thanks glad you trust Scotttt