APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

• Administrator
On 12/31/2017 at 4:14 AM, Apaec said:

Hey!

This should be possible (: Unfortunately I don't have the permissions to do this though. You'll have to contact the community administrator, @Maldesto, and explain to him that you bought the incorrect script in error. He should be able to help you from there!

All the best

Apa

On 12/30/2017 at 11:23 PM, The Kappin said:

Any chance I can trade in your rock crabs script that I purchased and have not used for more than a hour for this? I realize now sandcrabs is going to be much more exp in the long run. If not I completely understand but if so that would be really cool.

AjIkdKN.png you forgot to mention you have owned it for 3+ years..

• Like 2

Hi, I'm finding these issues:

• When I start the script from outside of the island, the bot stalls when selecting where to travel on the boat, I have to pause and manually select. This used to work fine.
  • Sometimes when I pause and un-pause the script, the mouse input stays enabled, causing the bot and my mouse to glitch the cursor around the window. Not sure if this is a client issue or an issue with the script, but I normally only find it with this script as its the main one

Other than those, top script, cheers

16 hours ago, josbotter said:

Hi, I'm finding these issues:

• When I start the script from outside of the island, the bot stalls when selecting where to travel on the boat, I have to pause and manually select. This used to work fine.
  • Sometimes when I pause and un-pause the script, the mouse input stays enabled, causing the bot and my mouse to glitch the cursor around the window. Not sure if this is a client issue or an issue with the script, but I normally only find it with this script as its the main one

Other than those, top script, cheers

Hey (:

Replied on my phone, for some reason the reply didn't go through? I'll summarise what I said:

Essentially, these are both to do with the client. The first one you mentioned is to do with OSBots WebWalking system. While this system is very powerful, it can at times fail (understandably) and as a result I would recommend starting the script at (or close to) sand crabs. If you're looking for a quick way to get there, put your POH on kourend and use house tele-tabs - that should take you there almost directly!

The second point you made, if I understood it correctly, is caused by the script attempting to move the mouse outside the screen while idle. When you override the mouse movements, the script will continuously try to move outside the screen but you wont let it! If you want to interact with the game while the script is running, you should pause the script, and then resume it after you have finished. And yes, the buttons are controlled by the client.

Best,

Apa

3 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey (:

Replied on my phone, for some reason the reply didn't go through? I'll summarise what I said:

Essentially, these are both to do with the client. The first one you mentioned is to do with OSBots WebWalking system. While this system is very powerful, it can at times fail (understandably) and as a result I would recommend starting the script at (or close to) sand crabs. If you're looking for a quick way to get there, put your POH on kourend and use house tele-tabs - that should take you there almost directly!

The second point you made, if I understood it correctly, is caused by the script attempting to move the mouse outside the screen while idle. When you override the mouse movements, the script will continuously try to move outside the screen but you wont let it! If you want to interact with the game while the script is running, you should pause the script, and then resume it after you have finished. And yes, the buttons are controlled by the client.

Best,

Apa

Hey man thanks for the reply,

Luckily issue 1 has been resolved in the most recent update (152) so your script is fine again

For issue 2, that would make sense, however this is taking place while these settings are active:

image.png.92dc33a302592e597b9f5b670a43bf43.png

Which should mean that mouse input is not allowed regardless? 

Cheers

Edited by josbotter
word order

53 minutes ago, josbotter said:

Hey man thanks for the reply,

Luckily issue 1 has been resolved in the most recent update (152) so your script is fine again

For issue 2, that would make sense, however this is taking place while these settings are active:

image.png.92dc33a302592e597b9f5b670a43bf43.png

Which should mean that mouse input is not allowed regardless? 

Cheers

That's odd, the client has had some issues regarding input in recent times. You shouldn't be able to interact with the game if a script is running and mouse lock is on, but for whatever reason some people still can (on any script), it seems to depend on their OS oe.

Nothing I can do about this unfortunately, and am not aware of a solution since this doesn't happen to me. Hopefully it isn't too much of an inconvenience!

Apa

52 minutes ago, Apaec said:

That's odd, the client has had some issues regarding input in recent times. You shouldn't be able to interact with the game if a script is running and mouse lock is on, but for whatever reason some people still can (on any script), it seems to depend on their OS oe.

Nothing I can do about this unfortunately, and am not aware of a solution since this doesn't happen to me. Hopefully it isn't too much of an inconvenience!

Apa

Yeah no massive problem, thanks for your input, I expected it may be an external bug. I just stop and restart the script if it happens so no big deal

Cheers

• Like 1

Logic for resetng should be looked at. Presently a incorrect reset can be triggered when a spot's crabs have been disturbed and said crabs are walking around, this results in the script determining a reset is necessary, walking away, returning only to attempt to reset again. crabs.png.060852f6a72b244366f63915d95ba674.png

I think proper sequence of events should be...

detects crabs disturbed at spot -> attacks nearby crabs not in combat in hopes of catching all stray crabs -> return to afk position and resume normal operation. 

Edited by PayPalMeRSGP

8 hours ago, adchi said:

hey man may i please get a sand crab trial?

Sure, done!

3 hours ago, PayPalMeRSGP said:

Logic for resetng should be looked at. Presently a incorrect reset can be triggered when a spot's crabs have been disturbed and said crabs are walking around, this results in the script determining a reset is necessary, walking away, returning only to attempt to reset again. crabs.png.060852f6a72b244366f63915d95ba674.png

I think proper sequence of events should be...

detects crabs disturbed at spot -> attacks nearby crabs not in combat in hopes of catching all stray crabs -> return to afk position and resume normal operation. 

I think this is an issue with mirror mode, as I mentioned in the initial thread, mirror is buggy and can cause issues when running the script. I'd switch to Stealth Injection and your issues should hopefully be solved (:

Apa