APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

13 minutes ago, Bangbangdog said:

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if it's a problem with OSBot's script, or if it's something that will be fixed in the new release but I thought I'd let you know anyways and ask if this can be fixed?

Whenever I set the bot to log out on breaks, this happens.

https://gyazo.com/6f8b1163ec1ee6772c0bc6fa81e26dd6

Makes it so I have to have it auto log at 6 hours and break manually/log back in. Increases ban rate a bit, and I'd prefer not to.

It is because of the "remember username" ticked

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, PulseImpulse said:

You have a competitor could we see more features?

I saw (: As i've mentioned previously, i'm working on a re-write as we speak. This re-write is taking such a long time (i've been working on it religiously for the past week) because i'm adamant about making it run as reliably as possible. I'm almost done with the re-write (currently working on ammo looting!), and once it is in place, I will be adding more features. That being said, I don't want to add too much such as to impede the reliability of the script - the less there is going on, the safer. Also, i'm not sure what else I can add really - a lot of the other features which the competitor script offers seem un-necessary and un-refined! If you've got anything to suggest; i'd love to hear it - someone mentioned eating to full at the bank, which i've gone ahead and added about an hour ago!

I'll also be posting a progress log for today this evening!

Cheers

Apa

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pali said:

cant wait for the new script. but this v2 script is still very reliable. i already see bug reports in the competitors sand crab script. flawless as always. 

Thanks for the support, the new version will be even more reliable! (:

Since today has come to an end already, I'll post a quick progress log of what i've done. 

• Added healing up in bank - the script will now heal to full at the bank using the inventory set up that you provide on startup. 
  • Added potion sip percentage filter and gaussian-distribution based deviation - The script knows exactly what boosts each potion gives (percentage & base) and will perform distribution-based calculations on said values to determine potion sip thresholds. Each time a potion is sipped, these thresholds are randomised such that the dynamic level at which you sip a potion is different each time. Since the function is based on the normal distribution, it will be on average at around 30% of the remaining boost, with the deviation set to 20%. At the moment these values are set, but in the future I might add functionality to adjust them in the ui.
  • Added smart ammo looting - Ammo is looted using a looting system designed to work with stacked objects. A minimum stack size is currently set at 2, in future I might add the functionality to customise this as with potions. The script will loot ammo when needed, and the looting is very much more human-like than before.
  • Added paint features including location debug, scrolling logger, etc.
  • Refined refreshing to consider combat situations
  • Loads more improvements to stability and aesthetics, I can't list them all off the top of my head!
  • Edit: Also added option to ui to move mouse outside screen whilst idle!

Speaking of the paint, here's a screenshot of the script in action:

J0BNdYo.jpg

Getting there!! (:

Edited by Apaec
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Thanks for the support, the new version will be even more reliable! (:

Since today has come to an end already, I'll post a quick progress log of what i've done. 

• Added healing up in bank - the script will now heal to full at the bank using the inventory set up that you provide on startup. 
  • Added potion sip percentage filter and gaussian-distribution based deviation - The script knows exactly what boosts each potion gives (percentage & base) and will perform distribution-based calculations on said values to determine potion sip thresholds. Each time a potion is sipped, these thresholds are randomised such that the dynamic level at which you sip a potion is different each time. Since the function is based on the normal distribution, it will be on average at around 30% of the remaining boost, with the deviation set to 20%. At the moment these values are set, but in the future I might add functionality to adjust them in the ui.
  • Added smart ammo looting - Ammo is looted using a looting system designed to work with stacked objects. A minimum stack size is currently set at 2, in future I might add the functionality to customise this as with potions. The script will loot ammo when needed, and the looting is very much more human-like than before.
  • Added paint features including location debug, scrolling logger, etc.
  • Refined refreshing to consider combat situations
  • Loads more improvements to stability and aesthetics, I can't list them all off the top of my head!
  • Edit: Also added option to ui to move mouse outside screen whilst idle!

Speaking of the paint, here's a screenshot of the script in action:

J0BNdYo.jpg

Getting there!! (:

I am so excited for V2! already i have got couple of accs to 70+ thanks!

Awesome stuff mate. I love the randomized potting/delays after crabs stop interacting.

The only thing I would suggest is adding a range to eat at (eg. eat between 14-23 %)  - I manually stop/start the script to adjust eat percentages but it would be nice.

Also maybe in the future but I know it's a lot of work - randomizing the reset walks to different positions for each spot.

However great script mate, I can't fault it.

6 hours ago, hay706 said:

Awesome stuff mate. I love the randomized potting/delays after crabs stop interacting.

The only thing I would suggest is adding a range to eat at (eg. eat between 14-23 %)  - I manually stop/start the script to adjust eat percentages but it would be nice.

Also maybe in the future but I know it's a lot of work - randomizing the reset walks to different positions for each spot.

However great script mate, I can't fault it.

Here's the solution to your problem, coming with the new release.

Ze1ofyU.png

Thank you for the suggestion! (:

-Apa

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bankerkrak said:

I don't know if you have allready implemented it in the new version, but it might be wise to randomnize the refresh location.

Because now it always walks to the same square right?

Right now, it follows the same path, however does not necessarily end up clicking the same tiles / ending on the same tile due to fluctuations in latency and other variables such as camera angle. 

The new version works in a similar fashion, however i've left it open such that, if desired, I can add multiple additional refresh routes and the script can randomly select between them. When I soak-test the script after completion, I may end up adding additional routes and seeing how well it works - if it works well, I will carry these additional routes through to the live version!

That being said, I have to say that in terms of detectability, I personally think refresh route is the least of your worries. In my eyes, reliability is key - beyond malfunctions resulting in player reports, I believe bans are very much unpredictable and random!

Cheers

Apa

3 minutes ago, Pali said:

in the new version will there be a failsafe like if the bot messed up but it doesnt know it did, if no xp gained in 2-3 minutes, the bot will log off?

This was not planned, and I do not have such a system in the current version, but it's an interesting idea and I might experiment with this and try to get it to work - cheers