APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

2 minutes ago, guxan said:

worked grate, but the UI (don't know whats it called, but where its a yellow box and explained the xp/h and so on) dissapeares when i move the window or tab some other game up, and it wont come back on untill restarting. the script.

Hmm, not sure why that would be... Don't think there's anything I can do about that!

4 minutes ago, Big Sailor said:

Super nice script. So simple to use A*!

The only thing which isnt that good is when you are choosing a area to camp. You got a list west 1,2,3 east 1,2,3 etc. I scout the area see a area is free but can never work out which area that is. Any chance of a map with a spot list.

Hey (:

The map which you seek should be on the front page of this thread, inside the spoiler. As for your question, you can use the arrow keys to navigate the combo box and do that until the spot you desire is highlighted!

Apa

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bunky123 said:

Anyway you can customize the reset pattern? Seems like its the same every time and scared it could cause a easy detection :(

I think the reset path would be the least of your worries! Variations in camera angle and fluctuations in latency mean the exact tiles clicked on are different each time. Since screen mouse data is recorded, there would be few visible hotspots as a result of this. Any changes may result in unreliability which would really be an issue! Nevertheless, the newer version which i'm working on may have a different solution to this, I have not yet decided. Thanks for stopping by!(:

Apa

Great progress with your script. One feature I'd like to see that you have on your Rock Crabs but not here is to set the stack size of ammunition to loot. It goes to loot stacks of even only 1 ammo/dart and is wasting time looting rather than fighting until the stack is bigger. Also it looks very suspicious imo when it goes to loot after throwing 1 dart continuously.

Hiya all! (:

Just thought I would drop a quick status update with what i've been working on recently.

Over the past and coming weeks, I have and will be working on a complete re-write of the script - this gives me the opportunity to re-work the backend structure and adjust the composition of the script to make it easier to work on updates in the future, with the key goal being reliability.

As part of this re-write, I get to re-visit the interface to make it much simpler to understand and more intuitive to operate. There are a few issues with the current interface which i'm not too happy about, such as inventory space management (which has caused a few issues), looks and practicality. Since the ui is being written from scratch, I can learn from my mistakes with the previous gui!

As part of the new ui, I plan to have a full inventory customiser which allows you to add your food/potions to the interface and then visually see what your set up would look like alongside the cash stack for crab claw isle and the empty slot where your chosen ammo would go. This will also mean a neat way of implementing a item cap is available to me. Here's the first draft as part of the main interface (note that off the the left and right will be other settings, but I have not implemented those just yet).

7qTMH9U.png

As I work on more of the interface and script re-write as a whole, I will continue posting behind-the-scenes replies like this!

Cheers

Apa

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hiya all! (:

Just thought I would drop a quick status update with what i've been working on recently.

Over the past and coming weeks, I have and will be working on a complete re-write of the script - this gives me the opportunity to re-work the backend structure and adjust the composition of the script to make it easier to work on updates in the future, with the key goal being reliability.

As part of this re-write, I get to re-visit the interface to make it much simpler to understand and more intuitive to operate. There are a few issues with the current interface which i'm not too happy about, such as inventory space management (which has caused a few issues), looks and practicality. Since the ui is being written from scratch, I can learn from my mistakes with the previous gui!

As part of the new ui, I plan to have a full inventory customiser which allows you to add your food/potions to the interface and then visually see what your set up would look like alongside the cash stack for crab claw isle and the empty slot where your chosen ammo would go. This will also mean a neat way of implementing a item cap is available to me. Here's the first draft as part of the main interface (note that off the the left and right will be other settings, but I have not implemented those just yet).

7qTMH9U.png

As I work on more of the interface and script re-write as a whole, I will continue posting behind-the-scenes replies like this!

Cheers

Apa

Badass! Seeing new features like this just show the work and effort you put into your scripts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NeedToBot said:

Hey @Apaec was dropping by to say thanks for a great script! I've learnt that faults I was having were down to settings I had.. I've had a good month on my account here.. Haven't been banned (YET) and I've been botting for 8-12 hour sessions every 2-3 days.

New GUI looks pretty sweet too!

Gosh that's some insane botting times - careful! (:

Hopefully the script has panned out to be worth the $5, and hopefully the new version will be more intuitive to use when it is released!

Cheers for the kind comments about the Gui. Here's what it looks like after the latter half of today working on it:

UzhYXDF.png

Cheers

Apa

Edited by Apaec
  • Like 1