APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

48 minutes ago, Folks said:

I have a few suggestions/maybe bugs to add/fix.

1. When the refresh timer is long enough that you log out, it restarts its count down when you log back in.

2. It will drink potions during your refresh timer but not go reset until the timer.

Other than that still a great script and the new interface is sweet :)

*Update*

Version 3.02

• Fixed refresh delay timer resetting if logged out
  • Stopped potion drinking, special activating and other low-priority actions from executing while the refresh delay is counting. The script will still eat during the refresh delay as a safety measure.

Thanks to @Folks for reporting these issues

Apa

Edited by Apaec
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Apaec said:

*Update*

Version 3.02

• Fixed refresh delay timer resetting if logged out
  • Stopped potion drinking, special activating and other low-priority actions from executing while the refresh delay is counting. The script will still eat during the refresh delay as a safety measure.

Thanks to @Folks for reporting these issues

Apa

Is it live now? if so will restarting the script use the new version?

Edited by Klixtrio

Started using V3 and so far it seems really good! Nice interface as well specifically the map for picking which spot to use! It doesnt seem to move the screen/mouse around randomly whilst its on? Am i just being a bit silly and not noticing it?

Ok so i now realise that it will move the mouse/screen but half as much as it did previous? Also, another small issue i have found so far is that if you are killing a crab, and the next one spawns but it needs resetting, the timer will begin even if you are still attacking and as i killed the crab the timer was up and it appears as if there is no delay, if that makes sense? Wouldnt be so bad if using a higher level account but as im using this on a lower level account at the minute it has happened 3 times in a row

Cheers

Edited by jmac13

25 minutes ago, jmac13 said:

Started using V3 and so far it seems really good! Nice interface as well specifically the map for picking which spot to use! It doesnt seem to move the screen/mouse around randomly whilst its on? Am i just being a bit silly and not noticing it?

Have you got the 'Enable gaussian-random input movements' option selected in the GUI?

With this selected the script should move the mouse and camera based on a normal distribution with a mean of approximately 10 minutes and a large standard deviation. There's no way for you to change the values yourself as they're hardcoded (I didn't want to make the GUI too complicated), but i'm always open to changing the values directly if there's enough interest. That being said, from the extensive testing that I did, the current values seemed quite good for a semi-AFK simulating script!

Apa

24 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Have you got the 'Enable gaussian-random input movements' option selected in the GUI?

With this selected the script should move the mouse and camera based on a normal distribution with a mean of approximately 10 minutes and a large standard deviation. There's no way for you to change the values yourself as they're hardcoded (I didn't want to make the GUI too complicated), but i'm always open to changing the values directly if there's enough interest. That being said, from the extensive testing that I did, the current values seemed quite good for a semi-AFK simulating script!

Apa

Please see my edited post

Yes i have enabled gaussian-random input movements, it makes sense now if the mean is around 10 minutes, i personally feel it could do with being a bit less than this considering on v2 screen moved approx 200 secs and mouse was 160 seconds?

30 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Apa

when do you think the script will be up again?

15 hours ago, jmac13 said:

Please see my edited post

Yes i have enabled gaussian-random input movements, it makes sense now if the mean is around 10 minutes, i personally feel it could do with being a bit less than this considering on v2 screen moved approx 200 secs and mouse was 160 seconds?

3 hours ago, hay706 said:

Yeah the new gaussian-random input movements is way too long..

Just keeps logging out.... Would really love the old system back where we can customize our own camera movements & click timings.

Hi guys! It seems lots of people want the thresholds a little lower, I think I will run some tests and find a good value. These things do tend to require a bit of calibrating after a big change, I will see what I can do. Depending on how things look, I might also add a slider or something allowing you to customise the frequency of the random movement events. We will see!

9 hours ago, haydennoon said:

my bot just keeps logging out i will set fully up then it will just go to bank bank everything then log out ? 

Hey,

Sounds like you're missing something then - the script will log out if it can't find an item which you've configured for in the bank. Open the logger to see what item this is.

Cheers

3 minutes ago, EPLS said:

No more roaming mode? Seemed to give me the highest exp rates and less chance of getting reported.

Heya

Yes, I removed roaming mode because it seemed to have the opposites of what you said! The xp seemed slightly lower, and the chance of reports increased as you ended up crashing peoples spots. Also, studying the behaviour of other players, I couldn't find any other people 'roaming', everyone seems to go to sand crabs to afk-train. If there is significant interest, it is something that I could look in to bringing back. We will see!

Cheers

Apa