APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

4 hours ago, killakid20 said:

All you have to do to counter this is have the bot click on literally anything on the screen once and you character will start attacking again. Make it so the bot just clicks a random tab like prayer or stats tab

Oh, really? I haven't been able to recreate this - is it intentional game behaviour?

If so, how do I recreate it (if you know)

Apa

13 hours ago, gnome1 said:

when the bot runs back from banking it doesnt attack the crabs that are walking around to solve this you should add a delay at bank until they has reset, if someone has took the spot it should just hop and look for a empty one

Hey,

Unfortunately there's not much I can do about this as awake crabs cannot be identified as your own. However, the sand crabs should return to their positions after 2 minutes of wandering, so hopefully this doesn't happen often enough to cause too much exp loss.

Apa

On 6/15/2019 at 11:46 AM, raikzun420 said:

Had this script for so long now.
But i've been wanting to ask if it support the "crab cave/dungeon" ?
You know, the dungeon from depth of despair? Pretty much nobody there so no need to fight over spots

Hey,

Adding support for the caves is something i'd like to do in the future. I was waiting for the hosidius rework before starting work on this, but now that has happened i'm hoping to add it soon.

I can't make a promise on ETA, but I will add it as soon as I can :)

Apa

7 hours ago, Duvy said:

Impressive!

10 hours ago, Dave Saravia said:

Hacked using this script. I suggest finding a better alternative..

Hi Dave,

Thanks for getting in touch. Firstly, i'd like to assure you that it was not my script, nor any other SDN script that could have done this. All scripts on the SDN (and store) are screened for malicious content. Furthermore, scripts are not allowed access sensitive account data - this data is AES-encrypted on your local machine. It is more likely you may have exposed your account information a different way; could you have perhaps installed an unofficial script, or could anyone else know your password?

Best

Apa