APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

6 minutes ago, michaelanjolo said:

Hey, so my bot everytime I press start, the "Walking to safe position" message shows up. Any way to fix this?

Bot not working.png

Doesnt that just mean its walking towards the middle X located in your picture, or safe position may mean its leaving because it lost aggro to crabs and will come back?

6 hours ago, 000wns00 said:

I run osbot and it fails. I dont understand the gui or anything, im also on mac....

Hey,

You say 'it fails', I'm not sure how to interpret this! Are there any messages put in the console logger by the script?

Apa

3 hours ago, michaelanjolo said:

Hey, so my bot everytime I press start, the "Walking to safe position" message shows up. Any way to fix this?

Bot not working.png

The script does this when it is preparing to break. Please check your OSBot settings and adjust your break configurations if needed!

3 hours ago, Sonofabish said:

It happens to me that the bot loses agro.. and keeps running back and forward... any solution for this? Its getting kind of obvious haha

Hey,

Sounds like you're using mirror mode. Please stick to stealth injection for the script to behave as expected! (more information under the 'Things to consider before buying/trying' section on the main thread)

Apa

1 hour ago, cammofunk said:

Still resets and hops on EXACT same tile every single time. Sketching me out big time, please create areas for these actions. Would take 30 mins tops. I'll do it if you let me.

edit:hope->hops

I've not had time to do this just yet, please be patient!

12 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

You say 'it fails', I'm not sure how to interpret this! Are there any messages put in the console logger by the script?

Apa

The script does this when it is preparing to break. Please check your OSBot settings and adjust your break configurations if needed!

Hey,

Sounds like you're using mirror mode. Please stick to stealth injection for the script to behave as expected! (more information under the 'Things to consider before buying/trying' section on the main thread)

Apa

Thank you for your response! I got it figured out, the break settings is OSBot were causing issues with the script so I adjusted those then restarted the client, script has been working for the last 16 hours flawlessly! Gaining tons of levels and xp, Cheers :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, michaelanjolo said:

Thank you for your response! I got it figured out, the break settings is OSBot were causing issues with the script so I adjusted those then restarted the client, script has been working for the last 16 hours flawlessly! Gaining tons of levels and xp, Cheers :D

Awesome to hear- glad you got it sorted :)

-Apa

21 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

Apa

Hey,

Apa

I understand, just scary watching it happen over and over.

Fix needed: when "force attack when crashed", script always walks you back to the center tile even if you need to move a square to attack, happens in a loop. Please make it so that if yourPlayerIsInCombatArea do not move back to middle spot if in combat. 

Thanks dude, I don't mean to be a pain 

2 hours ago, cammofunk said:

I don't know if you want help but I could write you some methods that you can copy paste if youre too busy to fix these

Heya,

I'm perfectly capable of implementing my own system, but thanks anyway. I'm aiming to get some stuff done hopefully on one of the evenings this week. Apologies that it is taking so long, it's a particularly busy time for me at the moment! :)

-Apa

16 minutes ago, 000wns00 said:

I cant get osbot to even start? idk what to even do , starting the osbot eben crashes

Are you opening it with java? 

Perhaps take a look in this subforum: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/7-tutorials/

GL! 

Apa

9 hours ago, Apaec said:

Heya,

I'm perfectly capable of implementing my own system, but thanks anyway. I'm aiming to get some stuff done hopefully on one of the evenings this week. Apologies that it is taking so long, it's a particularly busy time for me at the moment! :)

-Apa

You're gosu dude, just trying to help. I hope things arent toooo hectic for ya, take er ezy sometimes eh

30 minutes ago, 000wns00 said:

i want a refund, nothing is working. sorry

Hey,

Unfortunately refunds are not handled by me, however you really need to give me more information so I can help you. I can assure you that the script is working reliably (I was running some tests only a few hours ago). Perhaps in your case it is merely a question of getting it set up right. Please could you be specific about exactly what is not working, and what you are trying to do to start the script.

Best

Apa