APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

5 hours ago, Apaec said:

Well, no-one really knows what is/isn't detectable, so those assumptions can't really be drawn. I recommend Injection over mirror for a few reasons:

1. the script works as intended on injection
  2. stealth injection is less resource intensive
  3. stealth injection is free

If you're worried about bans, bot carefully! Use short sessions with generous breaks, and play legitimately between sessions. For more info: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/

-Apa

Oh okay! I’ll check it out

• Like 1

I've been having a problem where I reach the max amount of world hops due to the increase in popularity for this training location. When this happens it logs the account out and displays the message "Too many login attempts. Please wait a few minutes before trying again." From what I've seen the bot does not recognize this and keeps attempting to log in indefinitely. Any known work around? 

26 minutes ago, Crowmo said:

I've been having a problem where I reach the max amount of world hops due to the increase in popularity for this training location. When this happens it logs the account out and displays the message "Too many login attempts. Please wait a few minutes before trying again." From what I've seen the bot does not recognize this and keeps attempting to log in indefinitely. Any known work around? 

When worldhopping, the script is no longer in control (code is handled by the client) as logging in requires sensitive info which the script does not have access to (i.e your account user/pass)

However, from what you've said, it sounds like the client is behaving in the way one would expect - re-trying log in. I'm not sure what the problem is here?

Apa

4 minutes ago, Apaec said:

When worldhopping, the script is no longer in control (code is handled by the client) as logging in requires sensitive info which the script does not have access to (i.e your account user/pass)

However, from what you've said, it sounds like the client is behaving in the way one would expect - re-trying log in. I'm not sure what the problem is here?

Apa

Because the client never waits for the log in restriction to end I assume it would keep trying to log in indefinitely? I guess I will keep an eye on it next time it happens to see if it fixes itself.