APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

On 01/04/2018 at 9:44 PM, Guy Fieri said:

The random movements do not work, when random mouse movement is executed, the camera axis does not move from -1, -1

They should work, i've tested them pretty solidly! Are you sure your interval is low enough to see the change?

On 01/04/2018 at 10:13 PM, CcozyD said:

set break timer to log after 2 hours. came back to laptop and it had been running 12 hours lol. rip

Hmm, the break handler is done by OSBot so I can't really help with issues about that. Sometimes it can be a bit unresponsive to change, so you might find closing and re-opening OSBot a few times and fiddling with the options useful to get it to save your break times!

10 hours ago, its zealous said:

huge problem in mirror mode when someone crashes it keeps running up and down, im lucky i saw this occur twice otherwise who knows how long it will be running up and down and get banned. please fix.

Hey,

Unfortunately mirror mode does not support this script, for more information please see the main thread under the section 'Things to consider before buying/trying'. Sorry about that !

Apa

so did you finally fix where it logged me automatically after like an hour? I mentioned that about a month ago and you said Alek was releasing a update to fix it, so did it fix it ? can I log in for 6+ hours now without trouble ? and getting auto logged after 35 mins ?

@Apaec

Edited by iroll

10 hours ago, iroll said:

so did you finally fix where it logged me automatically after like an hour? I mentioned that about a month ago and you said Alek was releasing a update to fix it, so did it fix it ? can I log in for 6+ hours now without trouble ? and getting auto logged after 35 mins ?

@Apaec

If you set the random movements to frequently enough, you shouldn't be auto-logged ever. I can't remember exactly what Alek was going to fix, but chances are if it was that long ago, he got it done. Let me know if you're still running into problems though

Apa

6 hours ago, jb4 said:

Can I have a trial please?

Done! (replied on other thread too)

1 hour ago, dawstube07 said:

I have noticed when you use this if you have it set to hop if crashed it will hop too fast causing the game to log you out. Can you fix this?

Hmm, what do you mean by hopping too fast?

You mean if it's super busy and it takes 10+ tries to find a world, the game will log you out? because there's not much I can do about that since you're only allowed a certain number of login attempts every minute. Going slower will not affect the rate at which you find a world because of this limit!

17 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hmm, what do you mean by hopping too fast?

You mean if it's super busy and it takes 10+ tries to find a world, the game will log you out? because there's not much I can do about that since you're only allowed a certain number of login attempts every minute. Going slower will not affect the rate at which you find a world because of this limit!

Hey thanks for the prompt response.

Yes that is what I mean, I used to get the same thing when pking. If you hop more than 6 times per minute (once every 10 seconds) you end up being disconnected from the game.

If you could make the script wait 5-20 seconds per hop if it is approaching this limit then it would prevent this disconnection.

Apart from that, this is a totally flawless script and I think you've done a great job.