APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

17 hours ago, GreenGrass said:

may I have a trial?

14 hours ago, osbotctm said:

may i have a trial? i wanna buy it :)

Sure thing guys, both done! (:

12 hours ago, GreenGrass said:

Before i purchase i have a question about the breaking. Say the bot is going to break, it stands at a safe tile ~2 mins before the break? if crabs are still agro'd to the bot they'll follow the bot to the safe tile. If the bot is unable to kill them in the 2mins it won't take a break? 

2 minutes should be plenty to kill off the sand crabs, if it is not then i'd suggest switching to a fewer-spawn spot!

10 hours ago, Sia said:

@Apaec hey mr, any plans or time until we get lvl att to lvl then str then def type of system and gear upgrading with bank?

Hi, i've got some other updates which are currently taking priority but these are noted down somewhere. Not sure when I will get around to them but they are pretty big changes so maybe not in the near future! We'll see!

6 hours ago, Malkeur said:

This script was working very well but for some reason is constantly refreshing now, even after stopping and restarting it. 

If you're using mirror mode, please switch over to stealth injection and this will stop happening. More details in the original post (:

6 hours ago, aliasthedon said:

i did use this script on a fresh account, as first and only used script for fucking 2 hours, i did check my bot and it stuck at sandcrabs island i log out, next day want to log in and my account banned for 2 days lol wtf? i did pay for this script? how is this possible?

Hi,

Please could you give more details about how it got stuck? I really need more information so that I can fix the issue if there is one, there's not much I can do going of what you have told me.

Cheers

6 hours ago, aliasthedon said:

i did use this script on a fresh account, as first and only used script for fucking 2 hours, i did check my bot and it stuck at sandcrabs island i log out, next day want to log in and my account banned for 2 days lol wtf? i did pay for this script? how is this possible?

Because you pay for a script doesn't exclude you from being banned. Keep in mind you're cheating and botting is against the rules. However, I've ran my account for 12 hours a night on a fresh level 3 and I have yet to experience what you have. Nonetheless, good luck. 

Also, you should check this out https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/

Hey Apa this is the first time it has happened but I came back to the bot after a while and found it had managed to hop into a f2p world and was left on the login screen just constantly trying to log in, all the logger shows is auto-login over and over so not really much to show

I had it to hop when crashed, first time it's happened after like 50 days ran lol but thought I'd mention it

17 hours ago, Mac said:

Hey Apa this is the first time it has happened but I came back to the bot after a while and found it had managed to hop into a f2p world and was left on the login screen just constantly trying to log in, all the logger shows is auto-login over and over so not really much to show

I had it to hop when crashed, first time it's happened after like 50 days ran lol but thought I'd mention it

That's odd, worldhopping is handled by the client however perhaps jagex changed something to do with the worlds on wednesday and that threw the bot off. Alternatively, perhaps the bot misclicked on a world? I'll look into it and see if I can narrow down the cause such that I can submit a bug report, but I think the most likely reason is an unfortunate misclick.

Cheers

Apa