APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

hey apa, big ups on the scripts.

it's gotten quite a few accounts to decents levels :) wich have made me some nice extra cash.

however. i've experienced a couple of bans (lower than 20%rate) = amazing.

but the only little flaw i see in the script is when using potions. it always drinks at a certain level.

this could cause patterns in long term? all account that got banned where 80 or 90+ in the stat so it's one of the only things i can think of,

if you could maybe randomise it? if this is possible.

if not it's still one of the better scripts on here

22 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hi guys - thanks for the suggestions!

The leveling stuff is something that i'd like to add in the future, however I haven't yet found a neat way to add it to the UI.

I think i'll most likely have to make it a pop-up menu if I do add it. We'll see!

Hey frictional

Not sure what you mean but there's no jokes around here. The script is designed to replicate the most common play styles at sand crabs and by far the most prominent is 'afk-ing' at a sand crab cluster position. There was previously a 'roaming' option but that was removed / grandfathered out since it was so rarely used and interfered with other players/botters.

what he means is: people can stand next to the bot. (but still in attacking distance of crabs).

this way the bot will 'brake' (if on melee) and hit a crab then go back to hardcoded position, and loops in this behaviour.

tough this can easily be overcome with the current assets it has

1 hour ago, josah said:

hey apa, big ups on the scripts.

it's gotten quite a few accounts to decents levels :) wich have made me some nice extra cash.

however. i've experienced a couple of bans (lower than 20%rate) = amazing.

but the only little flaw i see in the script is when using potions. it always drinks at a certain level.

this could cause patterns in long term? all account that got banned where 80 or 90+ in the stat so it's one of the only things i can think of,

if you could maybe randomise it? if this is possible.

if not it's still one of the better scripts on here

what he means is: people can stand next to the bot. (but still in attacking distance of crabs).

this way the bot will 'brake' (if on melee) and hit a crab then go back to hardcoded position, and loops in this behaviour.

tough this can easily be overcome with the current assets it has

Cheers for the reply,

You mentioned potion drinking - currently the thresholds are randomised! The script knows the base boost and percentage adjustment of all available potions, and will generate a new sipping threshold after every sip. The generated value is based on a gaussian distribution, so some 'middle' values will naturally pop up more frequently than others, especially at lower levels where the percentage boost causes a lower standard deviation. If you look on the paint, the script displays boosts in the following format:

[Skill boosted]: [Dynamic level] / [Static level] ( [Sip threshold] )

So the value in brackets should be dynamically generated when the script sips a potion.

-Apa

Potions problem: Bot withdraws everything correct - goes to the crab island spot and when it has 27 ranging pots + like 200k gold in inventory it will drink 1 whole ranging pot till its empty (within 10-20min idk) then it walks to bank and gathers a new fresh 1 ranging pot - or logs off. So weird. Restarted script /bot still same issue. 

5 hours ago, CcozyD said:

having real trouble using this today, previously ive used this for many many hours with no issues. now everytime i set the script up it runs about 5 steps away from the combat zone and stands there until log out. tried this at many different positions but still having the same issue

Hi,

Sounds like you might have configured breaks weirdly. There's always a reason for the script to behave in a certain way, if anything weird is happening, i'd suggest opening the console logger and looking what it says there. Also, the script status might give you a clue as to what it is trying to do! If that doesn't help, please let me know.

1 hour ago, riseofrage said:

Potions problem: Bot withdraws everything correct - goes to the crab island spot and when it has 27 ranging pots + like 200k gold in inventory it will drink 1 whole ranging pot till its empty (within 10-20min idk) then it walks to bank and gathers a new fresh 1 ranging pot - or logs off. So weird. Restarted script /bot still same issue. 

Hey

I tested with ranging potions and it seemed to work fine. What setup are you using if you don't mind I ask? 

Apa

13 hours ago, CrazyMate said:

Thanks bro i cant seem to find it on my SDN though ? :( 

Ah, it looks like the trial request got denied since you already had a trial with the expiry timestamp 2017-04-27 19:50:37 UTC

Unfortunately as a result, I cannot really offer you a fresh trial. Sorry about that! :(

Apa

3 hours ago, Apaec said:

Ah, it looks like the trial request got denied since you already had a trial with the expiry timestamp 2017-04-27 19:50:37 UTC

Unfortunately as a result, I cannot really offer you a fresh trial. Sorry about that! :(

Apa

Oh =[ I thought that as that trial was over a year ago i might have been alright to have one :P being as i cant even remember how it worked :L