APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

2 hours ago, dottydi22 said:

could i try this out before i buy it? Thanks

nvm just bought it

Sorry I missed you! Just logged in. Thanks for your custom - hopefully the script lives up to expectations!

1 hour ago, jller12 said:

how is the banrate on this with normal use also should i use mirror client?

Mirror is very buggy, i'd highly recommend sticking to stealth injection. Most people consider SI equally safe (if not safer) than mirror anyway, so this hopefully shouldn't be a problem. Bans are for the most part dependant on how you bot. If you keep sessions short, use generous breaks and play legit in-between, you should be fine. More info: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/

15 minutes ago, El_Maestro said:

Got the 24-hour trial and then bought the script. The developer seems very active and the script is truly great. Super stable and reliable so far. Would recommend to anyone! 

Thanks for the kind words! <3

If you have a spare minute, i'd really appreciate it if you could drop a review on the store page!! (: Here's the link: https://osbot.org/forum/store/product/643-apa-sand-crabs/

Cheers!

1 minute ago, dottydi22 said:

botted for around an hour and a half. it was perfect not 1 problem. i got no idea why but your scripts seem to run soo smooth compared to some other paid scripts. do u have any plans for other bots?

Thanks for the kind words, glad it's working well! (:

I currently have a couple of projects that i'm working on, if I get around to finishing them I will probably release them as free or open-source. I am cautious not to release too many scripts, as anything I release needs maintaining! As a result you probably won't see anything new from me for a while, sorry about that! :(

Best

Apa

5 hours ago, El_Maestro said:

Done:)

Thanks! <3

1 hour ago, Jarland said:

Ended up buying the script after the trial. No issues yet..

Thanks for the good work!

Thanks for your custom - glad to hear everything is working well! If you run into any issues, please let me know.

All the best!

__

Apa

PS Thank you both for the kind reviews - I really appreciate it!!!

9 hours ago, Shilo said:

Great script, i've had around 6 million xp with this script and no ban. Amazing

Thanks for the kind words (: Congratulations on your gains! :char:

10 hours ago, Caul said:

Ran for 12 hours overnight and it was flawless, will continue using the trial until it runs out and purchase it tonight. Amazing script!

Awesome stuff, thanks for giving the script a shot! 

11 hours ago, ltfrobers said:

can i please try this  before i buy it :)?

Sure thing, done!!