Click or hover over image to zoom in

APA Sand Crabs

(18 reviews)
4.99 USD

incl. VAT

About APA Sand Crabs

riseofrage

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Ive bought the script and ran it on multiple accounts for about 16h a day on average for about 1,5 weeks. No bans, no warnings, all good. I can highly recommend it.

I got 70-99 Strength with this account on my pure with an average of about 37k str xp / h - cheap gear. 

Link to review
jimsta

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Amazing Script! Ran it for 14 hrs a day until 99 str! No bans, highly recommended! 

Link to review
Mac

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Best script for combat I have ever used, hands down. I would highly recommend anyone thinking of purchase to take the plunge and get this! I have used it now for 2 months and started with 50 range/str and now i have 99 range and 97 str!! I tend to run for about 6-9 hours a day and seems to be working very well for me! Such a realistic bot and a lot of effort has clearly been put into developing the script and with the script owner being very active himself, updates etc are very quick!

10/10 

Link to review
Curvoiser

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Its made very well and runs like a dream.

Link to review
theericeboy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Flawless script. No bans whatsoever. Highly recommended!

Link to review
crypex

As always HQ Scripts 99% flawless scripts if bugs occur apa fixes it real quick.
Good support cant ask for more.

- Crypex 

Link to review
John Cena

Very neat script, a requirement for any Sand Crab botting!

Link to review
Botthestrange

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Bought to level some alts without the fear of having to babysit them.  I use this about 8 hours a day 5-6 days a week when really grinding.  So far I have had no issues and no bans with this script.

If you want an easy to setup bot that just works and gets you combat and is kept up to date by an active developer I would recommend this one hands down.

Link to review
z10n

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Solid bot.

Link to review
mellelef

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

Really love the script <3

I train at over 60k per hour with 70 strength.

Link to review
Kim

5 of 8 members found this review helpful 5 / 8 members

Tested with a free trial then bought it. Very flawless and human-thinking script. BIG vouch +1

Link to review
Furk

5 of 8 members found this review helpful 5 / 8 members

Perfect Script for Pures.

Bought after free trial <3

Link to review
Dave Saravia

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

First and only script i have used, have not downloaded anything else, or any other client. Was a bit iffy about entering my info on their window to rs. And sure enough I come back logged in to see my bank gone and ge history with nothing but sold. Really disappointed since it was my first interaction with this community. Will not be coming back to this forum or user. Buyer beware.  I suggest finding a better alternative elsewhere..

Link to review
Vaaki

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Been using the script while watching it for 8 hours. The script isn't flawless. If someone crash you, the bot will run to reset the aggro and come back but will do it in a loop even if the Force fight if crashed is checked. Same thing if someone aggro the crabs or the bot reset while still having aggroé The crabs start walking everywhere and the bot will run to reset in a loop making it quite obvious you are botting. I think in 8 hours, it ran an hour without any problem.

Link to review
Chris95

0 of 3 members found this review helpful 0 / 3 members

Bought the script didnt even work, runs for 5 minutes then stops.lmfao.

Link to review
Turbotree

Great Bot 5/5 stars don't have to worry about bans using this script.

Link to review
Dead Hackerz

Seemed slow to me and even let me log out and didn't log back in from no activity

Link to review