APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Hey there, first off I wanted to say thank you for an amazing script. APA Sand Crabs is one of the best i've ever seen or used. 

I also wanted to acknowledge a little hick-up i've noticed after the most recent Update to OSRS, this bot is not acting like it should.

November 30, 2017.

when using the script. the script will not "click" things like its suppose to. when moving it will only use the mini map. but the script it unable to walk, click to eat food, or successfully click to log out / switch worlds. 

Please look into this issue so i can get back to my amazing botting experience. If you have any further questions please let me know so i can help, also please message back when you successfully fix this small hiccup in the system.

Thank you.

11 hours ago, bongrips said:

Am i supposed to start the bot at the location or the bank? as soon as i start it, it tried to drink a potion or eat a food and it right clicks and then the mouse moves away - repeating this motion, log says 'sipping strength potion' or 'eating swordfish'. help pls, just purchased w/o even getting a trial

paint says;

Hitpoints (58): 10%

Strength (38): 90%

wait nevermind this is doing the same thing with other bots too. it's right clicking when it should be left clicking.

11 hours ago, Obotter said:

Same thing here, the threshold or wahetever is normal, always use dthe same settings. But it keeps doing it, and it won't ea, also has problems clicking on the spawn spot etc..

11 hours ago, ludraga said:

Mine is doing the same thing, gets stuck on "sipping super strength dose (3)" and just does random mouse movements and spam clicks the pot.  I think the update today broke the script. 

9 hours ago, sdia said:

Bot stepping on the correct tile and keeps right clicking the tile but never walks there?

9 hours ago, blackwip said:

Im having the same issue. The bot seems to be having trouble banking, and pressing walk here. Aspec can you please look into this maybe it has something to do with the newest update. 

8 hours ago, newg123 said:

Hey there, first off I wanted to say thank you for an amazing script. APA Sand Crabs is one of the best i've ever seen or used. 

I also wanted to acknowledge a little hick-up i've noticed after the most recent Update to OSRS, this bot is not acting like it should.

November 30, 2017.

when using the script. the script will not "click" things like its suppose to. when moving it will only use the mini map. but the script it unable to walk, click to eat food, or successfully click to log out / switch worlds. 

Please look into this issue so i can get back to my amazing botting experience. If you have any further questions please let me know so i can help, also please message back when you successfully fix this small hiccup in the system.

Thank you.

Thanks for the kind words <3 (:

5 hours ago, gearing said:

disregard, it was the clients fault all good now

___

Hey guys,

Client was misbehaving after the recent game update. It has since been fixed - https://osbot.org/forum/topic/133441-bot-is-fixed/

Best

Apa

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Apaec said:

Thank You APA love all your bots 0 bans so far!! your a rock star!!

9 hours ago, Apaec said:

Thanks for the kind words <3 (:

___

Hey guys,

Client was misbehaving after the recent game update. It has since been fixed - https://osbot.org/forum/topic/133441-bot-is-fixed/

Best

Apa

• Like 1

I've been noticing that during the random delay before refreshing, say if the random delay is 20000, the counter will go to 18000 and then the bot will log out and in the error log it says:

[WARN][Bot #1][12/02 11:12:28 AM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[INFO][Bot #1][12/02 11:12:28 AM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][12/02 11:12:33 AM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[WARN][Bot #1][12/02 11:12:42 AM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[INFO][Bot #1][12/02 11:12:42 AM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][12/02 11:12:45 AM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen

So something to do with Event executor - Welcome screen is due to the bot logging out.

Is this an osbot issue or an issue with the crab bot?

Thanks for the script though Apa, loving it.

11 hours ago, hellokira said:

hello i dont understand how the bot works. after clicking start bot the status always been break

11 hours ago, hellokira said:

ok i understand why now it keeps on breaking because osbot break is there

Glad you got it sorted! Yeah, the script will walk to a safe place ~2minutes before a break starts so that it can successfully log out.

1 hour ago, sdia said:

I've been noticing that during the random delay before refreshing, say if the random delay is 20000, the counter will go to 18000 and then the bot will log out and in the error log it says:

[WARN][Bot #1][12/02 11:12:28 AM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[INFO][Bot #1][12/02 11:12:28 AM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][12/02 11:12:33 AM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[WARN][Bot #1][12/02 11:12:42 AM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[INFO][Bot #1][12/02 11:12:42 AM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][12/02 11:12:45 AM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen

So something to do with Event executor - Welcome screen is due to the bot logging out.

Is this an osbot issue or an issue with the crab bot?

Thanks for the script though Apa, loving it.

That is being logged from the client; not sure what causes it. Does it interfere with the script?

Also, to prevent yourself logging out, you can always use random movements with a slightly higher frequency to prevent the logout timer passing the idle threshold.

Cheers!

apa

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Glad you got it sorted! Yeah, the script will walk to a safe place ~2minutes before a break starts so that it can successfully log out.

That is being logged from the client; not sure what causes it. Does it interfere with the script?

Also, to prevent yourself logging out, you can always use random movements with a slightly higher frequency to prevent the logout timer passing the idle threshold.

Cheers!

apa

Thanks for the quick reply, the log out isn't actually from the idle timer, I've watched the bot during this logout and it is actually choosing to log out itself.

It does sound like it's client sided though :/

• Like 1