APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

17 hours ago, Apaec said:

Oh, that's odd :o Perhaps my inbox is full... let me clear it!

Edit: my inbox size is capped at 200 and I can't seem to easily delete messages. I'm heading to bed now but I will try and get this sorted tomorrow. Once I get some space cleared, I will let you know!

Apa

3 hours ago, botme said:

I cannot message you bro. It says the same...

Please refer to the above... Working on it!

1 hour ago, hutts said:

never recieved the trial

Hey!

It seems your trial expired with this timestamp: 2017-10-30 10:56:20 UTC (this morning). Unfortunately, since it seems you've gained some exp using the script and have a few hours of usage logged, I cannot offer a fresh one as that would be unfair on others - sorry about that!

Apa

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Daddy A said:

Hey I'm trying to purchase your script after i did the trial and i bought a prepaid mastercard from 7/11 to pay through paypal without an account and it doesn't let me theres enough money on the card but gives me a processing error.

Hi!

I'm not really sure what a prepaid mastercard or who 7/11 is, but unfortunately I do not run the store (it is handled by OSBot) and as a result have no power to help you. You will have to contact the community administrator @Maldesto who hopefully should be able to help you out!

~Apa

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hi!

I'm not really sure what a prepaid mastercard or who 7/11 is, but unfortunately I do not run the store (it is handled by OSBot) and as a result have no power to help you. You will have to contact the community administrator @Maldesto who hopefully should be able to help you out!

~Apa

Would you be able to change it from rock crabs to sand crabs.. i purchased the wrong one.

5 minutes ago, Daddy A said:

Would you be able to change it from rock crabs to sand crabs.. i purchased the wrong one.

Hey,

Again, I have no power over the store, but this should be possible! Just send @Maldesto a PM and he hopefully should be able to sort this out, provided you haven't used the rock crabs script much/at all.

Cheers!

Apa

6 hours ago, SGTTHC said:

Hey how well does the script work with mirror mode?

It doesn't! Mirror mode is having a few issues and as a result there can be unexpected behaviour when running this script. There's nothing I can do about this, so you will have to switch over to stealth injection. Since stealth injection is widely considered equally safe (if not safer) than mirror, and it is more reliable, this hopefully shouldn't be a problem.

Cheers

Apa

1 hour ago, Don_Dozza said:

Trial please

Done!

• Like 1