APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

2 hours ago, turkoize said:

Suggestion since I've been using this script since it was just a baby. The path that it takes is way too long and it ends up following the same path almost every time and when I train there manually, I usually never follow the same path. It's just a bit suspicious but then again maybe it's not possible. VV my progress

turkoize.png

Hey :) That's awesome progress... 5M xp!! pretty insane. As for the paths, I not too long ago reduced the length of them, but I can potentially do so further. I just don't want to make the path too short such that it fails to reset and ends up in an infinite loop of attempting and failing to reset. In particular, for which spot/area do you find the path to be too long?

Cheers,

Apa

2 hours ago, liamgemmell said:

im having a problem i set it up and press start and then it does  nothing and says status: waiting for gui.

26 minutes ago, NSMB said:

Same problem

|

\/

2 hours ago, Apaec said:

Please wait for the client to be updated! It's usual for bot not to work after a game update.

Unfortunately there's nothing I can do to solve this issue myself.

Cheers :)

Apa

7 hours ago, Expeditious said:

@Apaec Can't PM you for some reason please add me on skype: expeditiousseo 

Hey,

Apologies, it seems i've let my inbox get full again...

I don't normally use skype (when I do it's now only really for personal reasons), but i'll boot it up while I clear some space in my inbox :)

Cheers

apa

another suggestion to save time: I use the setup for my pure 3 Super Str pots and 25 tunas, when 3 pots are empty it goes banking, which  is fine. but if i get out of food and have like 1 super str pot left, it goes to banking and gets 25 tuna again, but doesnt take any pots, leaves it by 1 (because script thinks im not out of pot, then after a short while im out of pot and it goes banking again), could be saved by taking everything in 1 banking trip?

1 hour ago, Aden said:

another suggestion to save time: I use the setup for my pure 3 Super Str pots and 25 tunas, when 3 pots are empty it goes banking, which  is fine. but if i get out of food and have like 1 super str pot left, it goes to banking and gets 25 tuna again, but doesnt take any pots, leaves it by 1 (because script thinks im not out of pot, then after a short while im out of pot and it goes banking again), could be saved by taking everything in 1 banking trip?

I plan to modify the banking code (as well as adding other things like gui load/save this weekend! :))

Hopefully the changes to the banking code will for the most part avert this issue.

Cheers

apa

PROGRESS UPDATE!!

Gui load/save is completed and fully tested! There is now a new "save" button on the gui, which when pressed will save your current gui setup to your osbot data folder. This save file will then be automatically loaded up when you next start the script! :)

Please note that this was quite a big change and involved trawling through quite a bit of not very well written computer generated gui code, so it's not impossible that small bugs may have slipped through testing somewhere. If you notice anything acting strangely in the gui next version please let me know!

I am now working on potion threshold drink randomisation, and fixing the crab claw island issue. I hope to push the update live either this afternoon or tomorrow for you guys! :)

Cheers

~apa

Update! :) I've spent the whole of today and alot of time last weekend and last week working on these changes. Due to the scale of the adjustments you may find some bugs creeping in which slipped through testing. If you notice anything strange let me know!

Version 2.04:

• Added loading / saving for the gui due to popular demand!
  • Reworked banking code to be a bit smarter and consider what you already have
  • Fixed issue causing script to get stuck on the corner of crab claw isle
  • Added a randomised deviation to the potion drinking which considers your current stats, the flat potion boost and the percentage boost based on your skill level. It then drinks your potion at a certain percentage of the buff with an additional deviation. The drinking threshold can be seen next to your currently boosted stat!
  • Adjusted some of the structure and did a little bit of tidying. Would like to do more tidying at some point.

I also may have adjusted a few other things subtly which cropped up during testing, but those are the main changes.

The version should be out shortly, when the developers get around to pushing it live! :)

Best wishes

~Apa

• Like 3