APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

46 minutes ago, Apaec said:

The script has a bunch of antiban features such as random mouse moving, randomised refresh delays, moving mouse out of screen, next crab hovering etc, all of which I think would assist with lowering ban rates. This thread more or less sums up our (very little) understanding of what causes accounts to be banned 

I am sceptical as to whether skill hovering reduces or actually increases ban rates, so as a result i've held off implementing it!

Ofcourse! :)

Thanks man! Would you say this script has less ban rate compared to Rock Crabs?

99% sure I'm going to buy this script, doubt there's many reports since it doesn't crash other crabbers spots and it's a pretty afk area right?

Edited by towelman

Hey Apa would you mind checking out the super strengths? I have no problem drinking / banking super attacks but when I select only super strengths OR super attacks + Super strengths It will automatically logout although I have them in my bank (after they are used up in my inventory) Thanks!

2 hours ago, towelman said:

Hey Apa would you mind checking out the super strengths? I have no problem drinking / banking super attacks but when I select only super strengths OR super attacks + Super strengths It will automatically logout although I have them in my bank (after they are used up in my inventory) Thanks!

Are you sure the potions in your bank are (4) dose? The script will only withdraw full potions!

1 hour ago, jens4626 said:

Recieved 2x 2-day bans today. Both accounts got stuck like showed on the picture, untill break kicked in, (so about 1-2 hours clicking the same place) so a quick fix for this would be awesome :) still got 2 other accounts running well since they didn't get stuck

Sorry to hear that :( I'm working on it! Perhaps for now use a spot that refreshes to the north of CCI rather than running east?

~Apa

• Like 1

Had to purchase this script after the trial, thanks man It's awesome, kind of buggy when withdrawing super attk (4) and super str potions (4), won't let me withdraw 3 of each it will instant log me out, but 2 of each works. If you need to test it out at all let me know Apa I have an account for you to try it on

[INFO][Bot #1][03/09 12:12:00 AM]: APA Sand Crabs [Tab 1] Eating food: Salmon
[INFO][Bot #1][03/09 12:12:01 AM]: APA Sand Crabs [Tab 1] Traversing to bank - [x=1685, y=3490, z=0] to [x=1719, y=3466, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][03/09 12:12:15 AM]: APA Sand Crabs [Tab 1] Opening bank
[INFO][Bot #1][03/09 12:12:21 AM]: APA Sand Crabs: Could not find enough of item in bank: Attack potion(4). Stopping script...

https://gyazo.com/a1fb4fc1e6596c846ca40a1e2f989892 As you can see I have plenty of the potions (4) in the bank

Edited by towelman

2 hours ago, towelman said:

Had to purchase this script after the trial, thanks man It's awesome, kind of buggy when withdrawing super attk (4) and super str potions (4), won't let me withdraw 3 of each it will instant log me out, but 2 of each works. If you need to test it out at all let me know Apa I have an account for you to try it on

[INFO][Bot #1][03/09 12:12:00 AM]: APA Sand Crabs [Tab 1] Eating food: Salmon
[INFO][Bot #1][03/09 12:12:01 AM]: APA Sand Crabs [Tab 1] Traversing to bank - [x=1685, y=3490, z=0] to [x=1719, y=3466, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][03/09 12:12:15 AM]: APA Sand Crabs [Tab 1] Opening bank
[INFO][Bot #1][03/09 12:12:21 AM]: APA Sand Crabs: Could not find enough of item in bank: Attack potion(4). Stopping script...

https://gyazo.com/a1fb4fc1e6596c846ca40a1e2f989892 As you can see I have plenty of the potions (4) in the bank

That's odd :/ I will take a look at that setup. Thanks! 

• Like 1

Getting this error after update: [ERROR][Bot #1][03/09 12:54:34 PM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: fy.getX()I
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.ui.RS2Widget.getAbsX(af:20)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.ui.RS2Widget.getPosition(af:569)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Chatbox.isVisible(ch:40)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Dialogues.inDialogue(yn:256)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Dialogues.isPendingContinuation(yn:30)
    at org.sandcrabs.main.Main.B(v:116)
    at org.sandcrabs.main.Main.onLoop(v:412)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(lm:288)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

1 hour ago, Retweets said:

Getting this error after update: [ERROR][Bot #1][03/09 12:54:34 PM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: fy.getX()I
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.ui.RS2Widget.getAbsX(af:20)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.ui.RS2Widget.getPosition(af:569)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Chatbox.isVisible(ch:40)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Dialogues.inDialogue(yn:256)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Dialogues.isPendingContinuation(yn:30)
    at org.sandcrabs.main.Main.B(v:116)
    at org.sandcrabs.main.Main.onLoop(v:412)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(lm:288)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

24 minutes ago, cloutboybdk063 said:

Script gets stuck at Waiting for GUI. Restarted client 2-3 times and the script itself like 5-6 times. Didn't have this problem before todays update. Please fix

EDIT: Got the same error as Retweets. Please look into it.

Please wait for the client to be updated! It's usual for bot not to work after a game update.

Unfortunately there's nothing I can do to solve this issue myself.

Cheers

apa

Suggestion since I've been using this script since it was just a baby. The path that it takes is way too long and it ends up following the same path almost every time and when I train there manually, I usually never follow the same path. It's just a bit suspicious but then again maybe it's not possible. VV my progress

turkoize.png

Edited by turkoize
  • Like 1