FrostCaves

FrostBug

On 1/10/2019 at 9:47 AM, FrostBug said:

Where are your super restore potions? And what happens if you manually scroll them into visibility?

That's where the problem was. I was confused because when you are setting the bot up it says just restore potions, not super restore.

Thanks for the help.

*Update* Got a temp ban after getting the firecape, only ran once.

Edited by Punisher5410
Info
  • Sad 1

On 1/12/2019 at 12:52 PM, John Smith said:

I must be blind or something, where is the setup for Audio anyone or Frost can you let me know thanks!

Sound effects at 1 or higher volume; rest can be muted.

It will be auto configured if needed when you start the script at bank :)

On 1/12/2019 at 12:33 PM, raikzun420 said:

So i build an account to test this script for the first time xD
Its 70ranged and 50def. Is it possible? With black dhide xD

Also what weapon? Rune cbow? With Diamond bolts e? or??

That should do it

16 hours ago, Thomas5614 said:

new player here...questions. How/why are players getting banned using this script? question 2) i've paid way less for a fire cape service, why should i use this script over paying a minority to do it for me by hand? 

1) Botting of any kind can get you banned. Using this script with multi-way prayer flicking seems to have an increased risk, so if going for multiple runs, I would recommend not flicking.
2) Some people either don't want to trust service guys, or want enough capes that the script becomes financially viable.

On 1/16/2019 at 9:58 PM, Kyle Kerkoulas said:

Hello, I have used this before and it ran flawless but now when I start it it gets stuck on 3rd wave and says error: entity not found

Can someone please help me :) 

Try pause the script and move closer to npc and hit the start button again.

Edited by raikzun420

Started script at the bank, it goes straight to the audio settings saying they aren't set so it tries to configure them and stops. I let it sit there for three minutes. I stopped the script and set them myself to max, reset hot keys, default zoom and fixed screen. It still stays stuck on the settings tab and doesn't move.

I stopped the script, went into the fight caves and it did everything up to around wave 59 without an issue and got stuck on the side of a wall. I stopped the script, moved it on the other side of the room, started it back, and had to repeat this process all the way to wave 62. Wave 63 started, it turned off all prayer even with the sounds on. Script seems broken when configuring the sound.

• Token locked this topic